Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
You get what you pay for. This is a cheap state school that accepts practically everybody that applies. The only good things I've noticed are that IUP is not a research college, so professors are actually focused on students. And the suites make living on campus bearable. However there is absolutely NOTHING to do here. I knew this coming in, but assumed i would find enough friends or party enough to ignore the blatant lack of things to do. Unfortunately the parties here got old fast, and it's the same thing every night. As for friends, i have hardly made any since being here. Students are friendly, but do not socialize at all outside of parties or class. Don't even bother going to class. Unless attendance counts as part of your grade, you're just wasting your time staring at the clock. I am transferring after only one semester of being here. IUP is horrible and depressing.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools