StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 9.23 Again: 1 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 7.69 Creativity: 10.00 ExCuricular: 6.92 FAttitude1: 1 FAttitude2: 1 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 9.23 Friendly: 10.00 FromArea: 1 FundingUse: 6.92 Gender: 1 GradYear: 15 Grounds: 10.00 Intellect: 4 Maint: 6.92 MindExpect: 3 MindUse: 3 Programs: 10.00 SAT: 2010 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 1 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 0 SCKEY: 90826 Safety: 6.92 Social: 6.92 Standing: 1 SurroundingCity: 9.23 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 7.69 WEIGHTING: 0.00883 Worth: 6.92 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

Let me be the first to say that Adelphi was not my first choice school, but I chose to attend here over NYU, Northeastern and Fordham. I'm a double major in journalism and sports management as well as a member of the Honors College. I can say that in my experience, as with any college, Adelphi is what you make of it. I can say that through three semesters so far, I've loved my experiences here. Our sports management department is one of the top in the country, and the department has connections to the Knicks, Nets and Rangers organizations as well as opportunities abroad as far away as Australia. I have similar praise for the communications department - extremely helpful faculty for the most part and everyone in the department knows each other. My advice for students is to GET INVOLVED. Even if you commute, join some clubs. Stay on campus during the day, get an on campus job if you can. Some of my closest friends are my coworkers.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer