Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Let me be the first to say that Adelphi was not my first choice school, but I chose to attend here over NYU, Northeastern and Fordham.I'm a double major in journalism and sports management as well as a member of the Honors College. I can say that in my experience, as with any college, Adelphi is what you make of it. I can say that through three semesters so far, I've loved my experiences here. Our sports management department is one of the top in the country, and the department has connections to the Knicks, Nets and Rangers organizations as well as opportunities abroad as far away as Australia. I have similar praise for the communications department - extremely helpful faculty for the most part and everyone in the department knows each other.My advice for students is to GET INVOLVED. Even if you commute, join some clubs. Stay on campus during the day, get an on campus job if you can. Some of my closest friends are my coworkers.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools