Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:No/invalid Email Address left
Medaille was the best experience ever!! I made friends for life there, was very involved in activities and the professors were absolutely amazing!! The only people I ever saw that complained were unmotivated individuals try to coast through on their parents money. It was amusing to see that the professors did not put up with such slackers. I am planning on going to the other campus for my masters. The only thing I do warn the female population about is that there are a few members of the student body (mainly in baseball) that have bullied and harassed and always have gotten away with it.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools