StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 1.54 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 4.61 Creativity: 6.15 ExCuricular: 9.23 FAttitude1: 1 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 1 FAttitude6: 1 FacultyAcc: 1.54 Friendly: 9.23 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 2.31 Gender: 1 GradYear: 15 Grounds: 10.00 Intellect: 4 Maint: 2.31 MindExpect: 4 MindUse: 2 Programs: 0.77 SAT: 1640 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 1 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 1 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 91372 Safety: 8.46 Social: 5.38 Standing: 2 SurroundingCity: 0.77 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 1.54 WEIGHTING: 0.01521 Worth: 6.92 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

I would not recommend Bethany College to any prospective students. As a soon to be attendee was drawn in by the college's unique history, small size, and supposedly individualized programs. I arrived at the college full of hope for a great future full of academic challenges which was quickly stomped out by classes that seemed to be high school level at best. Though the teachers are helpful, good luck getting in contact with any other faculty member. I had to wait for three months before I was able to get a new room even after my R.A. told the office of rooming and board that I needed to be moved, it took about eight phone calls to finally get a response from billing about a $350 that had no explanation and was later proven to be a nonexistent charge, and I have still have excessive issues with getting the faulty to do their own jobs. In fact I would like to add that when I returned this year to Bethany I was informed that I had not been given a room, though I had registered and paid for one,and I had to wait in my car until a room was provided for me. As for the atmosphere, the academic drive is lacking while the push for sports is booming. Even with a 4.0 GPA I found that my scholarships were being cut while student who were obtaining a 2.0 were getting large "academic" scholarships simply because they were a member of a sports team. Perhaps I am wrong but the last time I checked Bethany was a division three college, meaning that none of the students were going into a professional league, rather they were coming to college for an education with Bethany did not seem very eager to provide. I find it unfair that I am being punished for becoming educated as apposed to taking part in a D3 sports team. All in all, Bethany feels more like a sports oriented high school as apposed to a college and I would not recommend that any academically driven student even consider attending.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer