Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
If I could go back I would…and I would have NEVER gone here! I spent what was supposed to be the best 4 years of my life having the worst 4 years of my life. I was very involved on campus, had a great GPA, and I experienced another college as well. It was horrible. If you transfer in you lose the scholarships at your previous university and can't go back. As someone who supports all the values they do, it's appalling to see them say they stand for these values when they only do it to raise funds. I have a decent job now, and it's completely in spite of CofO. This should only be an option if you really can't go anywhere else.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools