Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Students: Etown somehow manages to be a liberal arts school filled with Republicans. Everyone's very relaxed, sporty, and into athletics, and they like to drink and smoke pot. Something that surprised me was the sheer number of virgins. The diversity is also non-existent, consisting of white people and Asians.Faculty: Approachable, but some professors grade by their own rules.Campus: Small, but pretty. Campus security is pretty much on top of things.Surrounding city: F minus minus minus. NOTHING to do. It's seriously in the middle of nowhere, and the town pretends the college doesn't even exist.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools