Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Huge waste of time and money.After being told I was
all set to register for classes, the financial aid department put a hold on my account—therefore not allowing me to register for classes (which I found out after I made my schedule). I was told that more than half of the incoming undergraduates also had their accounts on hold and were in the same situation as me. The financial aid department couldn't have been more uninterested in helping me. I finally got into classes after missing the first week. I was extremely disappointed after one of my professors was arrogant and rude to me in front of the class after introducing myself and explaining my situation. I withdrew from Mount Ida because I'm not paying $30k+ a year to be taught by unprofessionals.Most of the students here are ratchet and ghetto. I didn't find any of them approachable. Mount Ida doesn't have that good of a reputation and it isn't a respectable college. Glad I jumped ship.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools