Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:No/invalid Email Address left
Over Priced, Non-Professional, A waste of time!!!I am 80K$ + in debt, have a degree that wasn't accredited even after I was promised it was, have no chances of getting into a grad school without completing a 2nd undergrad degree, work a job that is no where near related to my degree, and wanting my time and money back! At LU, you are either in crowd or out crowd - Just like high school really… Staff bully you into making choices and then lie to you if you don't agree, if you aren't one of the IN students you have no hopes of getting anyway. Staff and faculty pick their favorites and play that hand. I regret to say that my time to LU was miserable (I felt like a loner and was treated as such) I worked my tail off and got nearly straight A's (graduated top of my class in High School) and still got no where except deep in debt, living job to job (sometimes two at the same time) trying to push a useless degree, and wanting my money and time back so I could have picked a better school.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools