StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff

Search for Colleges by Region

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Mark a survey and Inform Staff

Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:

Peer Review: Nonsensical, Duplicate Survey, High Vulgarity, High Grammatical Error, Probably Admissions, Content Useless, Malicious Intent/Faked, SPAM, :1 Nonsensical, Duplicate Survey, High Vulgarity, High Grammati

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
ADKEY: 27590
UContrib1: 1
WhereURNow3: 1
Year: 10
No/invalid Email Address left

Attending Hastings College has done little to nothing positive for me in life. It has more likely damaged my prospects for a bright future in the world. All HC has given me since my graduation in May of 2010 is over $25,000 dollars in debt from student loans that are slowly being paid off and continually accruing interest.

Looking back, I wish I would have taken a year off or more after graduating from high school to really think about what I wanted to do with my life. I still do not know what my purpose / niche is.

I feel like HC decieved me from the get-go. Flashing all the pros in front of my face and zero cons on college visits and through my four years of college with my "advisors". I was under the impression the entire time that most of my schooling was being paid for via scholarships. I expected a debt closer or less than $10,000. I should have taken more initiative and done more homework on the whole situation. I honestly see HC as a glorified high school that teaches very few skills if any at all that any person would require to be successful in the real world.

P.S. I chose HC because I wanted to play baseball and liked the city of Hastings. Many students choose HC for the variety of sports they offer. However, all the teams have a surplus of athletes. The coaches "weed out" athletes that are not brown-nosers or that are plain not that good. Make one mistake and you're off the team permanently, no second chances given and no forgiveness.