StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 27 AcademicSuccess: 6.92 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 7.69 Creativity: 7.69 ExCuricular: 1.54 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 1 FAttitude4: 1 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 9.23 Friendly: 6.15 FromArea: 1 FundingUse: 3.08 Gender: 1 GradYear: 16 Grounds: 10.00 Intellect: 3 Maint: 10.00 MindExpect: 5 MindUse: 4 Programs: 6.92 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 0 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 1 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 1 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 1 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 92363 Safety: 4.61 Social: 0.77 Standing: 1 SurroundingCity: 0.77 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 1.54 WEIGHTING: 0.00924 Worth: 0.77 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

I hate this place. Every time I go there, it just makes me feel worse and worse. I find myself going home every weekend and every other chance I get just to get away from all of these self-absorbed, snotty people. If you're LGBT, don't come here. The Gay/Straight Alliance is on point, but people will judge you just for being what you are. They will assume you're creepy and into them. People drink way too much, smoke weed way too much, and don't even go to class. Everyone is white, and there was talk about a white student union. I said, "You can go outside and talk to the first person you see, and you've got a white student union." There is no diversity because this place does not want you to be diverse. It is begging you to be just like the others. As I write this, I am hopefully going to transfer away from this place, because every time I go there it just brings me more misery. The education is good, and you can easily get in touch with your professors, but everyone knows you, everyone knows what you've done, and it is an extremely lonely place. All of my friends left me for other people because of who I am. I even get bullied here all the time. I got molested over the break, and another student was there, and she just watched it happen. No one cares about other people here. Franciscan values, my left foot. No one here even has values.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer