Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:No/invalid Email Address left
I stumbled across this website and I just wanted to give my opinion as an alumni about life after AU. Finding a job upon graduation is extremely difficult. Career Services doesn't have job placement, they just give career advice. As a result, it's 100% up to you to find a job. Most of the people that I graduated with AU from wish that they had gone somewhere else because of this. I finished in 2008 and myself and many others from my year are still looking for work. Unless you have great employment connections, you might want to consider a school that gives its students better job opportunities and recruiting.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools