Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Okay this is basically a rant because im sick of this school. I went to take a shower this morning and surprise no hot water, im not talking like cold water that ti can quickly take a shower in im talking about ice cold freeeeeezing water. This is the fifth time this has happend to me at this school and i constatnly get e mails about water and heat shut down in other halls. I dont understand if i am paying so much money to go here how hard it can be to fix a heater. They shut down both hot water and heat all spring break to "fix" this problem and not even a full week later its broken again. This is ridiculous. I am in the process of transferring and it has been the best decision i have made in my entire life. if you are thinking of going here and want to spend four years taking cold showers freezing you ass off at night because your heat doesn't work, or eating disgusting food good luck.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools