Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
The problem I have with UCONN is that as an out-of-state student, there are not many people that care to learn about you and get to know you. Most kids here are from CT and know another 800 kids that go here so they don't need new friends. I just feel really alone here. I honestly wanted to go away from home and attend a huge university.. but I'm definitely transferring because this school is unbearable. The professors suck and grade so harshly and now my gpa is crap.The FUCKING WIND is the most annoying thing in the world. I was told I would get used to it… yeahh not happening. The only plus is the food options here I guess. But I literally cannot wait for this semester to be over with. Transferrrrrrring!!!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools