StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer: DUPLICATE,TIME,

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 22 AcademicSuccess: 10.00 Again: 1 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 7.69 Creativity: 10.00 ExCuricular: 7.69 FAttitude1: 1 FAttitude2: 1 FAttitude3: 1 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 10.00 Friendly: 10.00 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 10.00 Gender: 0 GradYear: 15 Grounds: 10.00 Intellect: 5 Maint: 5.38 MindExpect: 4 MindUse: 5 Programs: 9.23 SAT: 900 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 1 SAttitude4: 1 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 93039 Safety: 3.85 Social: 9.23 Standing: 2 SurroundingCity: 5.38 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 10.00 WEIGHTING: 0.01533 Worth: 9.23 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

Alabama State University has been by far most the best thing that has happened to me. As a male coming from the huge city Los Angeles, California I have learned to adjust to the more slower and calmer pace that is in Montgomery, Alabama. When I first arrived, I knew that I would hate ASU because it is such a southern and racist state. I never knew that I could adjust to love Alabama State University the way I do now. We have plenty of parties on campus and some times campus is really boring. In the city of Montgomery, you will need a car or some friends with a car to go anywhere. Not everyone here is friendly, but some people are really friendly (Southern Hospitality). I wish that the greeks actually stepped more on campus. Also, the facilities on campus are being renovated but I feel like things such as broken lights or utilities should be fixed more quickly considering the fact that we are a institution of high learning. We pay outstanding tuition and therefore, we should see our monies being put to use. Again, our campus is near the GHETTO, so there should be much more policing throughout the campus, because people from the nearby hoods can walk onto our campus sometimes, even though they are stopped, it is still risky. Other than that, I love ASU !!! GO HORNETS!!!

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer