Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I am a psych major because Siena has decent psych courses while most other majors have limited course offerings. I doubt I'll go any farther in psych because I can't afford grad school, being maxed out on student loans with my Bachelor's.I'd discourage individual thinkers, those of differing religions + those who live far (so you can't get home weekends) from choosing Siena. My family lives half-hour away and though house is crowded with noisy, nosy relatives I prefer it to my dorm in Siena. The bathrooms at Siena are filthy, the food horrific and students for the most have a cliquish high school mentality so that administration treats us all like 16 year olds.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools