StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff

Search for Colleges by Region

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Mark a survey and Inform Staff

Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
SPAM
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
ACT:
TAclasses: 4
Usefulwork: 0.77
Worth: 0.77
No/invalid Email Address left

I took a Medical Assisting Course at Hesser College. The teachers were uneducated and uninformative. One teacher actually advised the students in an ethics class to "fake it, until they make it." The work was grade school handouts and color in diagrams. You learn nothing and test are based on your ability to memorize words. I completed all the "mods" and passed with a 4.0gpa as I am sure everyone else did. The lab work was practiced in unsanitary and uncomfortable conditions. After completion of these so called mods. I was supposed to be placed in a facility to obtain "practice hours" with a reputable practice. That never happened. The career placement team are never available and offer no help at all. I did not obtain my certification and Hesser College did not hold up their end of the deal. Tution is outrageously high and it was a massive waste of time. In the end I am totally screwed out of money with nothing to show. If I could sue for my tuition money to be returned, I would take every legal action I could possible take. This "college" needs to be put of of business. They pray on the poor, desperate and uneducated.

Baby Birdcam Outside our office windows are some baby bird nests, so here's a live feed -- maybe you'll see the eggs hatch and the mother take care of them!