StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 6.15 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 0.77 Creativity: 4.61 ExCuricular: 3.08 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 1 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 7.69 Friendly: 0.77 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 4.61 Gender: 1 GradYear: 15 Grounds: 8.46 Intellect: 2 Maint: 9.23 MindExpect: 4 MindUse: 3 Programs: 7.69 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 0 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 1 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 1 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 94750 Safety: 7.69 Social: 0.77 Standing: 1 SurroundingCity: 6.15 TAclasses: 2 Usefulwork: 4.61 WEIGHTING: 0.00906 Worth: 6.15 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

I went to Salve last year and was a nursing major. I thought that the nursing program was challenging and probably one of the better majors available on campus but definitely not worth paying the absurd amount of money to go there. Aside from academics, after one semester there I decided the school was not for me at all. I did not enjoy my freshman year at all and it was definitely not what I had expected at all. I chose the school because of the location instead of doing thorough research on the school. The only good thing that came out of my one year there was my roommate. The people at Salve need a serious reality check if they want to make it in the real world. I was able to find some very genuine people but the majority of people I met I did not want to associate with them at all. My advice if you are interested in going to Salve is look at every aspect the school has to offer. If you are going for a generic major that is offered at other colleges check out other colleges. If you are really interested in nursing or education check out Salve because they have good programs. Fortunately I transferred my sophomore year and I could not be any happier to have moved on from Salve and I am actually in an institution filled with open minded people which I believe is what a college should be. Salve is essentially a glorified boarding school filled with students who need to be introduced to the real world and not have a limo take them home when the school year is over.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer