Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I cannot be considered an in state student at Coastal even though I have lived in South Carolina for the past 6 years, attended high school here, two years at a technical college, registered to vote here, have two jobs here, pay state taxes here. No one claims me on their income tax, I file independently. I was considered an in-state student at the technical college but Coastal says since my father lives out of state I do not qualify. I live with my grandparents and have for the last 6 years but the college wants to know if they have legal custody. I am 22 years old, why would they have "custody" It appears that Coastal wants as many out of state students as they can get. It's all about the dollars!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools