Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Salve needs more of a male prescence. Too many girls are stuck up and mean. I wasn't used to that. I don't know if its because they are rich or just not brought up right. The accapela group was exclusive and I don't think any club should be denying students who would like to join. New Miley is great, but lines are longer and no one has time to wait in line when classes are scheduled back to back with an hour break. Financial aid is very helpful and the staff is amazing for the most part. It shouldn't be a requirement to take a language.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools