Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
The best things that Berea has going for it are its academics and that it looks nice. The class sizes are all small so it's easy to get individual attention from professors, regardless of department. The small size also works against Berea though. There isn't as much diversity within majors or as much access to resources as with larger state-schools. The professors can work with you though to set up independent studies in areas that interest you (I've done two during my time here).The flip side is that Berea's residential life is awful. Many of the dorms are in poor condition and you can't live off campus until your senior year and even then it's not guaranteed. The town of Berea is also very boring. It's a dry town so there is no alcohol and unless you are an avid hiker/backpacker there isn't much else to do.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools