Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
I love Kean, it was definitely the best decision for me. I read comments about it on this website and was scared at first to go but now I know those comments are so untrue. I have the best professors they are all friendly and helpful. I made some of the best friends in my classes and i DO NOT dorm. Class availability is great, you almost never have to settle for a different time than you wanted. Parking is terrible I will admit that, but just get to campus early and you will be fine. I LOVE school now, in high school I hated it. I wasn't even going to go to college because I hated school so much. I'm happy I did though because my experience at Kean has been one of the best of my life! Don't listen to all the negative comments, come to Kean! and by the way it is pronounced "Kane".
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools