Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I came to Salve under the impression that they had rigorous classes and high academic standards. Instead, I found a continuation of high school—little challenge, petty students disrespecting professors, and little imagination. Since they charge an arm and a leg (>30k for tuition) and there is little to show for it besides the view, I'm scared that I have handicapped myself for grad school and any professional career…while piling up loans. I have heard the horror stories of students who made A's here not getting into any but the most mediocre grad schools.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools