Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
I am currently in my sophomore year at Elizabethtown College and will be transferring out at the end of the spring semester. My reasoning is that there is simply nothing to do here. I though a small school environment was what I initially wanted, but I can no longer stand the close-mindedness of the students. While this school might be a great fit for some, I require a school with a surrounding city that has more to offer, such as better restaurants, clubs, and activities in general. Comments on here about the dilapidated dorms are absolutely true. The school is plagued with mold issues in the dorms that they cover-up quite well. While I would also like to use the campus gym,it is small and filled with jocks 24/7 who make you feel like you are being judged. Furthermore, while there are two girls for every guy on campus, the chances of finding anyone you will want to date over the long term are quite slim.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools