Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
My sister graduated from Nursing at Maryville in the mid 2000's and loved it. So when i picked schools it was a no brainer that id attend maryville. However i discovered a different Nursing school then she had. Most my teachers were disorganized and basically used a dont care attitude. after 2 years i told my advisor that id like to transfer to a different school, that this wasn't for me. she then belittled me and told me its near impossible to get into another nursing program (BS), and that maybe nursing isnt for me (currently a great Nurses aid, graduating next year). I never felt more discourage in my life.Please think twice about Maryville Nursing program.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools