Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. Your pay a lot of money for sub par education. Look at the reviews, half of the teachers the students can not understand, or the professors are horrible. The only cater to freshman. My child will be a sophomore next year, they are not able to take one class that is part of her major as all of the classes are already closed. The school tells you when you can schedule for next year. The few that are open still, the professors are "to be avoided - can not understand" Then when she goes to schedule, the system will not allow you to schedule, they receive an error "need approval"! Mind you ADVISER told her which classes to take! THIS SCHOOL IS A JOKE! They need to focus on education not the suites! Housing is more expensive than tuition! WAKE UP IUP!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools