Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I defintely picked the right school. I wanted a small liberal arts college, with a beautiful campus, challenging academics, and close to a major city. Drew is all these things. Drew is becoming very international which makes it more exciting. There are plenty of social events, and New York is close by. The faculty is very accessible, and knowlegeable in their field. Some students complain about the food, but unless your mother was Betty Crocker I don't see a problem with it. The students here are overall very friendly.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools