Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:Valid Email Address
Total lip service! They were good at pumping up my enthusiasm, dreams and expectations in my career and education choice, but that came to an abrupt hault after graduation. Promises of help with job placement, yet their own job data base has produced NO postings in my field. Though I graduated near the top of my class, I am still unemployed over a year later. I admit that I feel that I received an excellent education, but that was expected with all the student loans I received and costs paid. I was handed my diploma at graduation and then kicked to the curb. I was a very active and involved student on campus, but after graduation all staff developed amnesia, forgot about me, and moved onto the next unsuspecting student. I am not sorry about my career choice, but am regretting where I chose to earn my degree.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools