Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:Valid Email Address
Over priced, over rated. The faculty an administration have the idea that if you don't tow the line and make them and their "school" look good, then you don't deserve to succeed. Everything you get here you can get elsewhere for half the cost or less. Their financial aid is a joke. Their support system for low to middle income families sending their students to this "school" is non existent. You are highly likely to either drop out or graduate with a massive amount of debt, all because they want a few extra dollars in their pocket. They could care less about your success or the values they claim to uphold. There is nothing good about what they do to their students financially. I graduated unprepared and unqualified for a working world but with such a massive debt that I had no other choice then to take available work and with the experience best described by saying "if you can make a buck off someone, use their faith to get every penny you can, while you can."
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools