Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Weekend activities need major improvement. I do not want to sit around all day and watch football with the few students left on campus.Also, this school needs more creativity. Unfortunately, many Christian schools focus too much on rules and not enough on fun. Fun does not equal sin. Also, popularity is valued highly here and materialism is important to the students. Appearances are important. I have travelled to many colleges that are much less uptight than this school. Things seem tense here. People are not very upfront and honest if they have issues. I had trouble getting along with manyof the students because they seemed judgemental. I would recommend visiting Taylor University because the diversity and activities are more varied. If you want a slightly larger school, Taylor is good. Also, chapel is not a requirement at Taylor, so if you have a higher workload and can not make chapel as often as you would like, you won't get in trouble for missing if you need to study and people won't look down on you.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools