StudentsReview :: The University of Colorado - Colorado Springs Business School

Extracuriculars
Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

This is my first year here at UCCSBrightAccounting
This is my first year here at UCCS as I am a transfer student. I would much rather go back to the other colleges I've been to than stay at this school. In fact, that's what I plan on doing next fall. I came here for the convenience of how close it is to where I'm living. However, it is NOT convenient at all. UCCS has a SERIOUS growing problem. They are accepting more and more students while not having enough room, teachers, staff, parking spots, or shuttles to accomodate the extra amount of students each year. It's ridiculous that some student s pay $400 for a parking pass to park closer to the school and not even be guaranteed a parking space. Then there's the free parking lots. Have a class between 730 and 1000? Better get there at 7 to get a parking spot because once that lot fills up, you have to drive even farther away from the campus to another free lot and then hike your way back to that lot to catch your shuttle on time.Those are just two of the MANY MANY MANY problems with this college. I 100% would NOT recommend coming to this college!!! Don't waste your money on tuition and stupid parking passes!!
I have only complaint.Quite BrightEconomics
I have only complaint. You would think that the most organized office would be the financial aid department, as they handle your ability to pay for college. WRONG!!! UCCS has the worst financial aid department. Not a semester has passed where I have had a quality, one-visit, experience with the "student" employees at UCCS. Every semester there is something wrong, or a form that needed to be filled out without any notification. If I could do it all over again I would definently re-think coming to UCCS. And if you happen to be dealing with Heidi, a financial aid advisor, good luck. She is as incompetent as the rest, as well as unorganized, uneducated, and most of all rude.
4th Year Male -- Class 2010
Preparedness: Reputation:
I completed a degree from this university.Quite BrightAccounting
I completed a degree from this university. Overall, it is what you make of it, and I ended up with exactly the job I wanted paying a lot less for tuition than Boulder would have been. But keep two things in mind: 1) there is NO social life at this school whatsoever, 2) the career services center does not attract the best companies...
4th Year Female -- Class 2007

Old Dominion University (VA) 1:neutral

Becker College (MA) 1:neutral

Brock University (Canada) 1:neutral

Albright College (PA) 2:neutral

Compare UCCS/UColorado-Colorado Springs BusinessSave UCCS/UColorado-Colorado Springs Business