StudentsReview :: The University of Delaware Business School

Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

I was extremely hesitant coming to UD.Quite BrightAccounting
I was extremely hesitant coming to UD. Financially, it was my best option but definitely not my first choice. However, it has absolutely been the best decision and I would without a doubt choose Delaware a million times more. Not only have I met some of the most genuine, incredible, and motivated people here, I have also been fortunate enough to have some of the best professors who sincerely care about me and my time at UD.

Is there a drinking culture here? Sure, but I hate to be the one to break the news that most universities have alcohol/drug problems. Our campus may not be 100% safe all the time, but to think that any college campus, actually anywhere in general, is 100% safe is ridiculous. Campus Safety does their best and we have no more security issues than any other university in the country.

I truly do believe that anyone and everyone can find their place at UD. Greek life here is not as prevalent as you might think it is. It certainly can be your whole world if you want it to, but it's much more relaxed than at other schools and most Greeks are heavily involved in other clubs/organizations. Diversity is certainly not lacking in the slightest and students at Delaware come from all different backgrounds. Delaware has so many opportunities to get involved and succeed academically. I consider this school the hidden gem of the east coast because it truly is one of the best. I absolutely cannot put my love for this school into words so the only way to see how great it really is is to see for yourself!

2nd Year Female -- Class 2019
BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
There is nothing to do at night except go to frat parties.
1st Year Female -- Class 2019
Quite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
Student love going to Univ of Delaware there is alot to do and alot of school pride
4th Year Male -- Class 2019