StudentsReview :: The University of Hawaii - Manoa Business School

Extracuriculars
Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

I have nothing but great things to saySuper BrilliantEconomics
I have nothing but great things to say about the UH Manoa campus as well as my TA's and instructors. First of all, most of the instructors for my lecture classes are very friendly and approachable. THey respond to all of my emails in regards to questions about upcoming exams, as well as other general questions. I also had a great TA for one of my general ed history courses. He worked his butt off to grade my final exam prior to me going out of town for my summer break. I think the students here are approachable, and not too many are snobby. Usually the snobby students from Hawaii leave Hawaii for mediocre mainland colleges. I think the library at UHM are very nice. I usually study either at Sinclair or at Hamilton. I think Hamilton is better study environment for me. The instructors here are also very nice, friendly and approachable. Of course there will be a few bad apple instructors at UHM, but that's reflected upon any college you attend on this planet. One thing that others here have not noted is that UHM is building a new student center. It will consist of a fitness center, a convention room, and other amenities that will replace the shoddy student center. I hope the UH regents and admins decide to raze the old student center building.
4th Year Female -- Class 2011
This school doesn't haveSuper BrilliantBusiness - Management and Administration
This school doesn't have very much to offer. The classes are okay if i could change universities i would! The only reason I stay is for the parties. People get so wasted around here its awesome.
4th Year Female -- Class 2011
HaHaHa!AverageBusiness - Management and Administration
HaHaHa! It's funny how over 90% of the people rating UH say they are either "bright", "quite bright", or "super brilliant". Absolutely ridiculous. If you look at the comments from say, Stanford, Harvard, MIT, or other top schools, you'll find that a whole bunch of those students say that they are "not so bright", "average", etc. So basically, if you want to go to school with a bunch of people who think they are smarter than they are, go to UH. For any other reason, go to the mainland. I wish I did, I got into an Ivy league school out of high school and decided to stay home for school. What a mistake.
5th Year Male -- Class 2008