StudentsReview :: Rider University Business School

Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

Rider is a good school.BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
Rider is a good school. Ridiculously expensive (I might reconsider this school for this reason alone if I had to do it again), but the quality is there and I am happy. Most professors are great, however, I did have one accounting prof who was disinterested and lazy.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2018
For my overall experience at Rider University, itAverageAccounting
For my overall experience at Rider University, it has been absolutely sensational. The professors and academic advising have fulfilled my needs as an undergraduate student, and were great with around-the-clock communication. Additionally, Rider University makes long strides to help students gain internship opportunities through networking events and career development workshops. With comprehensive course work and professors who are willing to help students achieve, Rider continues to surprise me on a daily basis with their expertise.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2019
Preparedness: Reputation:
I transferred to Rider from another university andBrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I transferred to Rider from another university and my experience here has been positive. The transition was seamless and the quality of education I am getting is far better than my previous school. Rider is not a party school, students here are more focused on their education and succeeding, so if you're looking for a party scene Rider isn't the place for you. Simply put, it's a clean, friendly, diverse school. Some professors are better than others, as is with all schools, and tuition is really expensive. But as for quality it is a solid school. Rider is underrated and should be more known of, but since it's not a party school I guess that's the way it is.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2018