StudentsReview :: East Carolina University Business School

Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

I would save yourFinance
I would save your money or just choose another college to attend that doesn't inject leftist propaganda into unrelated subjects. This place hires "professors" who act as authoritarian dictators who don't lead by example. If you wan't substandard education come to ECU.
I loved ECU.BrightFinance
I loved ECU. While it is not a perfect university, you have to take responsibility for your own destiny and not blame others for short comings.work hard, study hard, be honest and upright... You will do fine !
Starting Job: General Manager; Preparedness: C Reputation: B-
Most amazing experience of my entire life toBrightBusiness - Management and Administration
Most amazing experience of my entire life to come to this school! I?m from new England?pretty far up north, so coming down to school at ECU and transitioning to life in a smaller southern community was not as easy as I thought. If anyone from the north is considering going south, know that SOME(not all of course) southerners will have pre-conceived notions of you being ?rude? and ?disrespectful?. I?ve been able to change many people?s attitudes about northerners, but I still find it frustrating that I can?t always openly share where I come from, especially because I love my state! With that being said, ECU is an incredible school with so much opportunity. 300+ clubs/activities, and REALLY, there is something for anyone and everyone. The campus is beautiful and quite small seeing as ECU is the 2nd largest institution in NC with almost 30,000 students. The walk from your dorm to class at most will take 10-15 minutes. Also, walking to class, you?ll see so many people you know, which makes the atmosphere of the school seem smaller than 30,000 students. You?ll find so many different types of people here from all different places. I have many friends from NC here and many out of state friends too. I?ve even met students from Cali and even Hawaii! I?m a business major which is the most popular major at ECU. The classes are great, some not so hard, some have managed to kick my ass, but as you progress through college, you?ll adjust to the course load. Obviously my senior level courses are much harder than my freshman level courses were, but it?s all about time management and study skills! Yes, ECU is a party school. Don?t let the reputation scare you, because MOST SCHOOLS ARE, especially any school with 25,000+ students. I have friends who party non-stop, as well as friends who have barely ever gone out, and friends who are in-between. The great thing about a school like this is that you can have many different groups of friends. It?s so easy to make friends here, as long as you don?t stay locked up in your room all day long playing call of duty?Branch out, meet as many people as possible! Get to know the campus and all the things it has to offer. We have so many student discounted advantages, such as free movies, trips across the state, even FREE LAUNDRY when you live in the dorms! The dining hall food is actually good here, you will get a free shirt for EVERYTHING, and the football games/tailgates are some of the most fun I?ve ever had in my life! What?s not to like?! Ok, I?ll admit that Greenville isn?t anything great. It?s a small, pretty run down town in the middle of nowhere...literally, but you?ll be surprised how much fun one can have in such a place. I can honestly say I am seldom bored in Greenville. If you?re considering ECU, just come for a visit! I guarantee you?ll be pleasantly surprised.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2013