StudentsReview :: Bryant College Business School

Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

The social life is HORRIBLE!! the townhouses absolutelyQuite BrightFinance
The social life is HORRIBLE!! the townhouses absolutely suck! when I was applying as a little high school student, it seemed cool, and apparently it was better back then. However, now they are trying to make it a dry campus and you literally can't do ANYTHING! RATIO IS TERRIBLE!!! I never had a problem getting girls in high school believe me when I say it is nothing but a sausage fest here so good luck even finding something with a pulse.
2nd Year Male -- Class 2018
Preparedness: Reputation:
I am currently a senior enrolled in theQuite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I am currently a senior enrolled in the international business major here at Bryant. Regarding my educational experience, I felt as though the course work could have been a bit more challenging given its high rank. I would like to touch upon the fact that Bryant feels like high school all over again. Not only is it a small campus that is enclosed; but the University's adminsitrative staff and campus police are all on a power trip. They treat us all as if we were kids and do not give students a voice to change things whatsoever. I highly regret coming to this school. I wanted to transfer in my Sophomore year but decided to stick it out and give it a chance. Now that it is too late for that I feel like I have wasted the past 4 years on a terrible experience. If you are looking to have a decent social life DO NOT COME HERE. You will be abused by your authorities and treated as if you are undeserving of your higher education.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2015
Preparedness: Reputation:
Bryant is a business school before anything.Quite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
Bryant is a business school before anything. Before you graduate, they will mold you into a marketable product that will get hired. The reason you are paying the tuition is because of your resume, connections, and career placement opportunities. I did not want to graduate from a state university and then go work in a restaurant as a server, I wanted a job in my field.

The career placement services are top rated nationally. If you put in any effort you will get a job in your field. They're like Oprah--everyone gets a job. But if you do not do anything, fall behind in your studies, don't do internships, ext, then its not promised. Something like 99.6 percent of graduates get a job in their field so the chances are in your favor.

They make you minor in liberal arts--I suggest Communication. It will help you understand how communication works and improve your interviewing skills.Do not come here wanting a liberal arts degree and get pissed because everyone looks at you funny. This is a business school with some liberal arts degrees--not the other way around. If you are interesting in becoming apart of the business world, then come here and they will show you what it is like.

1st Year Male -- Class 2016