StudentsReview :: Clemson University Business School

Extracuriculars
Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

I went here onstage because of low tuitionBrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I went here onstage because of low tuition cost but I hate this college. People are extremely clseminded and intolerant of others viewpoints. It's like being surrounded by the most close minded people you can ever imagine. I guess it's an upstate mentality, but the students are not welcoming to other students of different religions and orientations. Some professors have been great and I tried to get into the rah rah football mindset but I can't get past the southern hick culture here. I will transfer to either USC or College of Charleston because I just can't take it anymore. Please think more urban and open-minded when you make your college decision. Football really isn't everything.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2019
There is racial division at this University andQuite BrightFinance
There is racial division at this University and it can certainly be felt. Apart from maybe athletes who are minorities, the racial rift can be felt like a stab to the arm. I would advise any minority who is considering coming to Clemson University to think again. I am positive that there are many other universities with less of a racial stigma and more racial unity and diversity.
1st Year Male -- Class 2019
Preparedness: Reputation:
My choice to attend Clemson University has beenQuite BrightBusiness - Management and Administration
My choice to attend Clemson University has been the best decision I have made in my life. It has taught me so much about myself and has challenged me to be a better student and person overall. It's a perfect mixture of good academics and a great social scene. I could not imagine myself anywhere else.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2016