StudentsReview :: Clemson University Business School

Extracuriculars
Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

I drank the Koolaid- the orange koolaid, andAverageBusiness - Management and Administration
I drank the Koolaid- the orange koolaid, and it's not what I thought. The dorms are old and nasty. Football gets old after awhile and everyone is drunk. The classes are huge and many of my professors are foreign so I can't even understand a lot of what they're saying. The students can be very stuck up and snooty. Not sure why because this isn't Duke or even wake forest. You see lots of confederate flags and pickup trucks around here, which I didn't see in the Charleston area where I'm from. There is literally nothing to do here. It's remote and boring. Cows and hills except on game days. I wanted to go away for college but stayed instate for low instate tuition. I think I'll transfer because I just can't see myself staying here for two more years.
2nd Year Female -- Class 1920
Preparedness: Reputation:
I went here onstage because of low tuitionBrightBusiness - Management and Administration
I went here onstage because of low tuition cost but I hate this college. People are extremely clseminded and intolerant of others viewpoints. It's like being surrounded by the most close minded people you can ever imagine. I guess it's an upstate mentality, but the students are not welcoming to other students of different religions and orientations. Some professors have been great and I tried to get into the rah rah football mindset but I can't get past the southern hick culture here. I will transfer to either USC or College of Charleston because I just can't take it anymore. Please think more urban and open-minded when you make your college decision. Football really isn't everything.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2019
There is racial division at this University andQuite BrightFinance
There is racial division at this University and it can certainly be felt. Apart from maybe athletes who are minorities, the racial rift can be felt like a stab to the arm. I would advise any minority who is considering coming to Clemson University to think again. I am positive that there are many other universities with less of a racial stigma and more racial unity and diversity.
1st Year Male -- Class 2019