StudentsReview :: Temple University Medical School

Knowledge Level
Helping Doctor
Patient Interaction
Job Assistance
Overall, how would you rate the quality of your school?
Helpful Advising
Romance
Business

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to the Medical School

I am a nursingQuite BrightNursing
I am a nursing major, the University is fine and I have had a wonderful time here. However, the nursing major is a complete mess and the teachers try to purposely fail you. I really wish I had known about it sooner.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2017
DO NOT GO TO TEMPLE UNIVERSITY'S SCHOOL OFQuite BrightNursing
DO NOT GO TO TEMPLE UNIVERSITY'S SCHOOL OF NURSING! It is honestly a terrible program! I will admit that you will be prepared well to be a nurse but by the time you graduate, you will be on 5 different prescription meds for anxiety and depression, you will have lost quite a few years of life, and I assure you that your gray hairs will grow way earlier than you expected! I tell you in all honesty: they love to fail students!!!! For two reasons: 1) they make BIG bucks from you failing!!! Keep the student for an extra year and make another 20k? Why not? 2) they over accepted for my class and now they don't have enough facilities to place is in for senior mentor ship and they don't have money to hire more faculty so they're solution is to make tests so difficult that most people fail the semester! This is absolutely NOT an exaggeration! In fact, I am a student that is currently passing and has not yet failed, thank God! But I write this on behalf of my friends who have failed! If you want to go to Temple strongly urge you to rethink the decision and keep rethinking it until you change your mind!
3rd Year Female -- Class 2015
Preparedness: Reputation:
I just completed my first semester as aBrightPreMed and Medical
I just completed my first semester as a freshman here at Temple. I finally feel like I found where I belong. Temple is a very busy campus with A LOT to do. The student body is extremely diverse, the Princeton Review named Temple the second most diverse college in the country. I came from an all-white, Christian town so I love to see different faces. The campus offers everything you need to have a successful and enjoyable experience. I found it easy to make friends and my roommates have become my best friends. I HIGHLY recommend dorming your first year, you meet so many people. I have had all positive experiences with my professors. They want to help you as long as you want to be helped. I have nothing bad to say about the school, except for that the surrounding area is quite dangerous but as long as you use your brain you will be fine. It's an excellent school that is very underrated.

Compare Temple-MedicalSave Temple-Medical