StudentsReview - Oklahoma Panhandle State University - Life at OPSU Copyright 2022 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html Life at OPSU - Comments en StudentsReview: Negative Review about OPSU for Educationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html this school is a joke i left after my first semester,i played football and it was a joke. they lied about EVERYTHING i played harder teams in high schools and had more school challenges in high school... Thu, 10 Jul 2014 01:43:22 GMT StudentsReview 1096-113517 1096-113517 1096 15 Education Male Undergraduate Class 2017 1st Year Negative this school is a joke i left after my first semester,i played football and it was a joke. they lied about EVERYTHING i played harder teams in high schools and had more school challenges in high school Thu, 10 Jul 2014 01:43:22 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about OPSU for Animal Studieshttp://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html You get what you paid for. It's a cut rate education and they didn't have the audacity to tell me that they dropped my program until half way through my first semester there. The cops have nothing bet... Thu, 10 Jul 2014 02:20:17 GMT StudentsReview 1096-113478 1096-113478 1096 45 Animal Studies Male Undergraduate Class 2014 1st Year Negative You get what you paid for. It's a cut rate education and they didn't have the audacity to tell me that they dropped my program until half way through my first semester there. The cops have nothing better to do than barrages the students cause their board. They almost got shut down for not having enough students and only care about trying to get their numbers up. Thu, 10 Jul 2014 02:20:17 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about OPSU for Nursinghttp://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html Oklahoma!!! PanHANDLE!!! this shit!!! hahah fucken i went here for one year! ran cross crountry, worked at the lame ass kitchen an just chilled!! haha ok ok id say its ok to sum extent but after i wa... Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:17:43 GMT StudentsReview 1096-80253 1096-80253 1096 30 Nursing Male Undergraduate Class 2012 1st Year Negative Oklahoma!!! PanHANDLE!!! this shit!!! hahah fucken i went here for one year! ran cross crountry, worked at the lame ass kitchen an just chilled!! haha ok ok id say its ok to sum extent but after i was enrolled on sum bullshit lies!!! i was brought here from a recruiter who stated!!! that i would graduate with a degree in NURSING AND NOT SUM BULLSHIT RN PROGRAM!!! anyways it is the easiest school i been to today...ha! i was in a upward bound program with northern pioneer college for a CNA an that school was way harder! not to mention all the shit that happens! i dont forget it haha it so so easy the education that is! i sware my transcript was like looking at golden pile of money after one semester! because i captilized on the that shit and ran to another school where i was given alot of scholarship money haha..anyways back to OPSU! um um! well its fun! i meet alot of legit ppl and also got to go to many parties! one time i remember goin to the trailers for a party!(u who go to opsu know what im talking about) anyways i somehow ended up at hooker! and then liberal! texas! and found myself gettin dropped back off at my dorm monday mornin! with my roomate like "the fuck u been" yea its a crazie party school haha parties are either with the cowboy bunch, house parties, outside campus and also in texas! they have clubs at texas an its only two hours away from OPSU (ha fuck this long as trip)! the schoolin itself is really easy haha man I loved gettin them A's! just study for like an hour a day an u be ok! believe me! oh yes! haha i worked in the school kitchen and the shit they serve there! haha no wonder the students complain about this and that with the food! haha nasty! thats why i got fruits from the kitchen fridge an was happy wit just that!....the cowboys here are not bad..a lil rowdy but not bad...i think the only interesting thing was the highschool nearby haha guymon highschool!! i mean really!!! haha i sware i dont know how many times i went to basketball games and football games there with alumni from the highschool! oh yes! hahaha the best ppl to meet are the ones who work at the theater!! if ya become good bros, they let u watch movies for free!! viewing nukkas! hahaha wow having a car is major part of being here! lame ass place should let ppl know this! well i left that behind an now am sitting good at one of the best Nursin schools here in my home state! a bang for ur buck! well lets just say the school here back home is sooooo well known that i got a offer of 90,000 a year! compare that to OPSU!!!! yea it was a mistake for me to go here at OPSU as my starting point, but hey i made sum purty good frens, an yea cross crountry was fun as well!!! i think the best memories here at OPSU would be to have transfered!!! man i have to say for some easy quizes that the professors gave! i did learn from them! now when i brought this information home!HAH i was being schooled real bad with OPSU education so i had to re-educate myself to keep up! another memory i have is when this one guy sold his nintendo WII with a pretty good game for like 40 dollars so he could buy his drugs..i sware!..and the time my frend at the aggie appartments over heard his roomate "gettin it on" an got told off after tellin his roomate to stop makin his gf moan hahaha... but its been exciting cuz now i have better off! all i have to say about OPSU is kiss your class goodby with a cherry on top! Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:17:43 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html StudentsReview: Positive Review about OPSU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html I thouroughly enjoyed my time at OPSU. I participated in many campus event while majoring in business Administration. I gained more leadership experience outside the classroom than I would have receiv... Wed, 04 May 2011 12:48:28 GMT StudentsReview 1096-76909 1096-76909 1096 7 Business - Management and Administration Female Undergraduate Alumna Class 2000 Positive I thouroughly enjoyed my time at OPSU. I participated in many campus event while majoring in business Administration. I gained more leadership experience outside the classroom than I would have received at any other school. OPSU helped me develope a strong work ethic that still benefits me 10 years later.

I was worried when I started grad school that I would not be prepared, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Once I got into my classes I realized the OPSU gave me a great foundation for my MBA.
Wed, 04 May 2011 12:48:28 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html
StudentsReview: Positive Review about OPSU for Computer Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html OPSU offers the best bang for the buck. It is a rural campus, and there are few employment options for the nontraditional student beyond WalMart, Seaboard foods, and the local wind energy/oil companie... Tue, 03 May 2011 11:29:24 GMT StudentsReview 1096-76873 1096-76873 1096 12 Computer Science Male Undergraduate Alumnus Class 2000 Positive OPSU offers the best bang for the buck. It is a rural campus, and there are few employment options for the nontraditional student beyond WalMart, Seaboard foods, and the local wind energy/oil companies, but there are several on campus jobs and opportunities for career related work. The campus has a faculty and student body that genuinely cares about each other, and there is a great deal of hands on/one-to-one involvement.

I work in education, and the skills I learned while at OPSU have greatly helped me in the budget and management process, as well as giving me valuable hands on experience in my role as a Network Administrator. I have talked with students from other universities who have complained that they were unable to get hands on experience at their university...this is not the case at OPSU!
Tue, 03 May 2011 11:29:24 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/OK/OPSU_comments.html