StudentsReview - Liberty University - Life at LUhttp://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html Life at LU - Comments en StudentsReview: Negative Review about LU for Psychologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html I was neutral about this school in the beginning, even though I was subjected to courses irrelevant to my degree and the tests and assignments (I felt) were not graded according to the material. But w... Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:54:12 GMT StudentsReview 1409-105461 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1409-105461 1409 38 Psychology Female Undergraduate Class 2015 3rd Year Negative I was neutral about this school in the beginning, even though I was subjected to courses irrelevant to my degree and the tests and assignments (I felt) were not graded according to the material. But when my account was audited, I experienced a different side of this school. I was forced to submit my tax information not once but twice and it was still never filed. What happened to it? I don't know, but I sure do hope I am not in danger of identity theft. Furthermore, I went so far as to contact the dean about the problems that ensued as a result, and I still have not heard back from him. And despite the fact that I sent many emails and made many calls to academic advising asking them not to contact me unless it is to address the problem, I still receive daily emails asking me to register for classes. Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:54:12 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about LU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html Worst decision I've ever made was choosing to attend liberty university i strongly urge others to stay clear of liberty, lynchburg and Virginia in general.... Thu, 03 Apr 2014 05:53:05 GMT StudentsReview 1409-105154 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1409-105154 1409 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative Worst decision I've ever made was choosing to attend liberty university i strongly urge others to stay clear of liberty, lynchburg and Virginia in general. Thu, 03 Apr 2014 05:53:05 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about LU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html I absolutely love this school. If you're looking for a unique environment where there's plenty of room to get involved and meet people, then this school is suitable for you. There are people from all ... Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:11:43 GMT StudentsReview 1409-101005 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1409-101005 1409 7 Business - Management and Administration Female Undergraduate Class 2015 2nd Year Neutral I absolutely love this school. If you're looking for a unique environment where there's plenty of room to get involved and meet people, then this school is suitable for you. There are people from all over the world here, so it's really cool to meet new people. I have found a tight-knit friend group here, and they really have made my college experience very fun.

The course work is quality. In my field (business), it's not over-bearing, but it does take time. My experience with professors has been pleasant as they seem to genuinely love the students and value their role in the university.

I'm impressed that this school has D1 sports. The sports programs are up-and-coming, but not completely the best of the best. I enjoy convocation as there are a lot of celebrities and inspirational speakers who deliver positive messages.

The school has grown this year as the new library opened and there is more space to hang out or do homework. There's a lot to do on and off campus, so my weekends have been enjoyable here. The town has a lot of different food options, and I love the dollar theatre especially. The local mall is nice, but not great. However, there are enough shopping locations around that it's not a big issue.
Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:11:43 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about LU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html I am 43 years old and am attempting my first online distance course. I quickly realized that after only hours into the class that I was going to have a very, very difficult time with their online form... Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:03:54 GMT StudentsReview 1409-100350 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1409-100350 1409 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative I am 43 years old and am attempting my first online distance course. I quickly realized that after only hours into the class that I was going to have a very, very difficult time with their online format. I have never taken a computer class in my life. Less than one day into the class I attempted to withdraw but was told that there would be a $351.25 penalty in doing so. As you can imagine, I was completely stunned that a Christian University would have this kind of policy. They quickly escorted me to the fine print section which I was not interested in. The reason I could not withdraw without a penalty was because I already "participated " in the class by leaving an introduction of myself, where I'm from, ect. to the class (which had nothing to do with the class that I was taking). I am a military veteran so I wanted to take advantage of every discount that I could. One of those discounts was a book voucher for $100. I was told that this voucher number would be available after 3-5 days so instead of spending $208 on my books (which in itself is outrageous) I though $108 sounded much better so I decided to wait. That 5th day has come and gone and still no book voucher. I am a week into the class now and still have no book. I will withdraw from this class and eat the $351 but I can tell you one thing. If Jesus himself was in charge of admissions, I would have my $351 dollars back. This is not a Christian college. Its all about money. I may not be the best Christian out there but I would rather be a struggling Christian willing to admit my shortcomings that a hypocritical Christian. Shame on Liberty University. Jerry Falwell would be ashamed of what this place has turned into. If anyone would like to read my complete correspondence feel free to email me at STAY AWAY FROM THIS COLLEGE!!! Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:03:54 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about LU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html Just take the technical things learned and apply it to the operational systems. Take the servant leadership learned and apply it to the most valuable resource in any industry which is the people.... Sun, 15 Dec 2013 07:06:49 GMT StudentsReview 1409-98484 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1409-98484 1409 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Alumnus Class 2000 Neutral Just take the technical things learned and apply it to the operational systems. Take the servant leadership learned and apply it to the most valuable resource in any industry which is the people. Sun, 15 Dec 2013 07:06:49 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/VA/LU_comments.html