StudentsReview - Full Sail University - Life at FSRWEhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html Life at FSRWE - Comments en StudentsReview: Neutral Review about FSRWE for Otherhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html I'm not finished with my game design course, but I'm currently shopping for a transfer. I'm not expecting much to come of that. However, I find it intriguing that the school can so masterfully create ... Sat, 19 Jul 2014 04:11:26 GMT StudentsReview 1915-114149 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1915-114149 1915 53 Other Female Undergraduate Class 2015 3rd Year Neutral I'm not finished with my game design course, but I'm currently shopping for a transfer. I'm not expecting much to come of that. However, I find it intriguing that the school can so masterfully create a marketing plan that catches so many people, and yet can't challenge it's students. I find this disheartening.

I've been at Full Sail for 3 academic years now. So, two real years. And from what I've gathered, this is not a college level class. A lot of my course work doesn't even check spelling or grammar. And they even mention that in the PDF. And the students will often say "Well, the teacher said it to do this way", while I'm pulling my hair out and trying not to scream in frustration! College is the time to make mistakes, and I feel I made a fairly large mistake in even choosing this one in particular. Only a $25,000 mistake...
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 04:11:26 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about FSRWE for Art & Design Departmenthttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html Absolutely terrible. Even the people that write positive reviews about Half Sail would agree with the idea of attending an accredited university with a similar program for a fraction of the cost. Th... Wed, 02 Jul 2014 02:56:00 GMT StudentsReview 1915-112768 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1915-112768 1915 60 Art & Design Department Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative Absolutely terrible. Even the people that write positive reviews about Half Sail would agree with the idea of attending an accredited university with a similar program for a fraction of the cost. The teachers are mostly half wits or recent graduates. Waste of time and a ton of money. Wed, 02 Jul 2014 02:56:00 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html StudentsReview: Advice Review about FSRWE for Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etchttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html This university offers the opportunity to get your degree very fast. You can do 4 years in 27 months. The homework was fair, and I like the online program. But I hit the wall when I needed help from... Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:19:27 GMT StudentsReview 1915-112492 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1915-112492 1915 14 Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc Female Undergraduate Class 2016 1st Year Advice This university offers the opportunity to get your degree very fast. You can do 4 years in 27 months.
The homework was fair, and I like the online program. But I hit the wall when I needed help from the instructors and the administrative staff. They are useless.
when finally one instructor returned my call because I was having problems with an assignment, her advice was to go to watch youtube. She didn't offer any other way to help me, just go and try to find about the subject on youtube.
Another instructor did never ever return my emails or phone calls.
And the administrative staff are even worse.
Good luck if you're going to study here. Hopefully you will never need any help, because if you do, you will fail.
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:19:27 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about FSRWE for Engineering Departmenthttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html After being an alumni of Full Sail for 5 years now I am embarrassed I spent money to go to such a lie of a school. Satisfaction certainly not guaranteed for they would not be running! They tell you ho... Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:02:46 GMT StudentsReview 1915-106175 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1915-106175 1915 61 Engineering Department Female Undergraduate Alumna Class 2000 Negative After being an alumni of Full Sail for 5 years now I am embarrassed I spent money to go to such a lie of a school. Satisfaction certainly not guaranteed for they would not be running! They tell you how wonderful their career development dept is....I'm here to tell you it's a lie. I've given them time after time AFTER time to redeem themselves and they are the worst of the worst CD dept. I have worked with 4 different "advisors" (who probably just graduated FS themselves and couldn't find a job either) and they are just clueless. When you are headed into a very difficult industry like audio engineering you go to a school like FS for the thought that the CD dept will help at the end. They claim they have reps at all the big companies who will just slide your resume in...maybe the reps are the janitors at these companies. Instead they send you leads for jobs like food and beverage coordinator, because it's at a festival......hello my degree that I graduated with from your school is Audio Engineering!?! After I was moving to a new city and told the HEAD of the alumni portion of CD I wanted them to pass my resume along on at 3 companies, the response I got was "Sorry we don't have reps there". I have had two internships at studios that I got myself, I work numerous freelance audio jobs I got myself and I will certainly NOT tell them so they can try to take credit. Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:02:46 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about FSRWE for Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etchttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html Full Sail can sometimes aptly be described as Full Sale.They spend so much money on propaganda and enticing students. The quality of the education is sometimes very high, and sometimes... very low. Fr... Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:57:09 GMT StudentsReview 1915-103294 Copyright 2014 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. 1915-103294 1915 14 Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc Male Undergraduate Class 2010 1st Year Negative Full Sail can sometimes aptly be described as Full Sale.They spend so much money on propaganda and enticing students. The quality of the education is sometimes very high, and sometimes... very low. Frankly, with only one month, you don't get the chance to truly master a subject. The problem with this, is that you become a jack of all trades, but truly a master of none. Your portfolio is your only saving grace. The problem with this is, that the school does not teach art, but rather teaches as a technician would. Press this button for this effect. The 3d modeling program is much more artistic, but is less design oriented. It is a shame, that you can learn so VERY much about these programs, but still come out a talentless hack. Sleep depreviation is also the cornerstone of this school, and if you love debt... My are you prepared. Don't go here unless you're paying cash!

I was hit by a car outside of UCF. I had to go to therapy to even move my arm. This conflicted with my school, and they didn't care. My tuition and loans ran out, and that was it. They kicked me out because I had no more funding and I was unable to get a halt to classes because I couldn't even pay rent.

I'm now a soldier, and I pay almost $800 a month on my loans still.
Do I regret the education. No. Do I regret the school. Yes.

One VERY common thing you will hear here, is that you can get this exact education from books. Go invest in Lynda.com or Safari books online, and you will get JUST as good of an education. For learning art and design though, you're on your own.
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:57:09 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html