StudentsReview - Full Sail University - Life at FSU Copyright 2016 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html Life at FSU - Comments en StudentsReview: Negative Review about FSU for Computer Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html Fullsail Holds, "Alumni Networking and Career" events, as a smoke screen. As we call it, wine and dine them, just as they laser light show and pipedream to the youngsters wanting to make pretty thing... Tue, 31 May 2016 06:43:59 GMT StudentsReview 1915-173727 1915-173727 1915 12 Computer Science Male Undergraduate Alumnus Class 2000 Negative Fullsail Holds, "Alumni Networking and Career" events, as a smoke screen. As we call it, wine and dine them, just as they laser light show and pipedream to the youngsters wanting to make pretty things. I am not jobworthy, and not from a lack of hard work either, every day and night while taking the online CABSO program, I studied, dealt with Maya crashes and just learning frustrations. The largest frustration was the lack of answers to questions. You will get, "Go Google it". This from a supposed "Professional Career" instructor? I attended this school opting over Digital Tutors or taking random expensive classes(unemployed at the time)@ Gnomon because I felt that I would get the "classroom" experience and mentoring that a University is well known for. Not FS. You will hear all the "you get what you put into it" jargon everywhere. However, a foundation if built upon sand, will wash away. FS is the house on sand. The really big, pretty flashy house with all the expensive hardware and gold awards inside, but when life's wave comes crashing through, you be that house won't stand, and that is your education from FS. You will not, unless you are a prodigy, get a good job or a job at all. They will not assist anyone that isn't someone that could learn from a monkey. If you are talented, but require answers, DO NOT ATTEND HERE! Bust your ass somewhere else and get the training you are seeking. Regardless of where you go, you will have to bust your ass in this field as in any. You will be a better artist anyway, but don't be stupid and attend a school that is only in it for the money. Think about it, flooding the market EVERY MONTH, with people that have very little to no training to be great and competitive.
Good luck and keep searching.
Tue, 31 May 2016 06:43:59 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html
StudentsReview: Positive Review about FSU for Computer Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html I don't want this to be too long so lets get straight to the point. I earned my BA in Game Design in 2015 and I have a stable job in which I'm working my way up thanks to FSU. Before you let all negat... Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:36:14 GMT StudentsReview 1915-171843 1915-171843 1915 12 Computer Science Male Undergraduate Class 1920 1st Year Positive I don't want this to be too long so lets get straight to the point. I earned my BA in Game Design in 2015 and I have a stable job in which I'm working my way up thanks to FSU. Before you let all negative comments decide Full Sail is a bad school read this.

There are different kinds of students at full sail which include:
1. The rich kids who want to make video games so their mommy's pay for them and they realize that you actually have to work because you're earning a full 4-year degree in less that 3 years. Even if they struggle because of how stubborn and arrogant they are, FSU still graduates them because they're plowing money in.
2. The kids who claim FSU is a scam do NOT understand how the school works. Full Sail is a For Profit University which means if you decide to transfer or want a Master's Degree, some schools may not accept your credentials. This is absolutely not a scam, it's just a case of people not understanding what they're getting into before they make the decision of what college they attend.
3. The kids who actually try and know what they're doing. These are the students you see making positive comments because they were prepared for the hard work and cost of the school.

Full Sail University is a school that pushes you harder than most schools will so before you decide you want to go here you need to think about if you're ready and prepare yourself for the possible ways for-profit universities can screw you over. The school helps you find a career unlike most universities which just throw you into the real world. It also has top-notch equipment. Overall, FSU is right for you if you can accept and prepare for the hard work, but if you're concerned with the price then getting a Computer Science degree somewhere else might be a better option to go with.
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:36:14 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about FSU for Unknownhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html This is the worst school I have ever attended. I feel so sick to my stomach the amount of time i have spent here. I can't even describe the depression i am in from it. Please don't make the same mista... Mon, 02 Nov 2015 07:33:01 GMT StudentsReview 1915-171615 1915-171615 1915 0 Unknown Male Undergraduate Class 2015 3rd Year Negative This is the worst school I have ever attended. I feel so sick to my stomach the amount of time i have spent here. I can't even describe the depression i am in from it. Please don't make the same mistake i did. If i could save one person from going here than it is worth it. I chose not to listen to others to try to follow my dream but it has screwed my life up so bad. I feel sick... Mon, 02 Nov 2015 07:33:01 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/FSRWE_comments.html