StudentsReview - Iowa Central Community College - Life at ICCC Copyright 2021 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html Life at ICCC - Comments en StudentsReview: Neutral Review about ICCC for Undecidedhttp://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html bullying in the football dorms and a lot of drugs in the towers-beware-... Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:58:58 GMT StudentsReview 2183-121698 2183-121698 2183 52 Undecided Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Neutral bullying in the football dorms and a lot of drugs in the towers-beware- Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:58:58 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html StudentsReview: Positive Review about ICCC for Otherhttp://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html I'm online so I have no idea what goes on at the campus. For the most part I am very satisfied with this school. I took a human Service degree and it was challenging. I took psychology at UOP and both... Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:34:15 GMT StudentsReview 2183-97868 2183-97868 2183 53 Other Female Undergraduate Class 2013 2nd Year Positive I'm online so I have no idea what goes on at the campus. For the most part I am very satisfied with this school. I took a human Service degree and it was challenging. I took psychology at UOP and both degrees are similar, but I'm glad I switched Degrees. I had good instructors and you have to put in good work in order to pass. They are definitely not passing out A's here. I worked hard in all of my courses and I got the grades I deserved. The only problem I had was twice with financial Aid, but once I called they fixed everything for me. With any school when your funds are being disbursed, make sure to speak with someone and go over where all your money is going etc.. I never had a problem getting in touch with anyone and they always got back to me in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this school to anyone and I'm glad I found this college. It's hard to find a community college that has a degree that is fully online. Usually when you do find a school it's a For-profit college.

My advice: Always do research on any school you are considering and most importantly make sure it is accredited. Try to go for a No-Profit school because from my experience schools like UOP, Kaplan, Ashford etc.. have bad reputations, and trust me employers will hire someone from a better school first before you. For an undergraduate degree don't focus to much on going to the best top rated school (save that for a master or higher degree), just make sure the school you choose is accredited. Everyone has their own opinion so I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I wrote this for those who want an honest opinion. And everything I wrote is from my personal experience attending this school and when I went to interviews for a job.
Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:34:15 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html
StudentsReview: Advice Review about ICCC for Unknownhttp://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html If you're thinking of joining an online college think again before attending here. Of course during admissions, you'll have a great experience, but once you're in that's it and if anything ever goes w... Sat, 12 May 2012 07:28:11 GMT StudentsReview 2183-87295 2183-87295 2183 0 Unknown Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Advice If you're thinking of joining an online college think again before attending here. Of course during admissions, you'll have a great experience, but once you're in that's it and if anything ever goes wrong, if you have a crisis, anything, it doesn't matter. The school doesn't take anything into consideration. I have a classmate who's family member died out of state. She communicated, sent articles & more & they said no problem, turn your work in when it's all taken care of. She did just that and they FAILED her for the week for NOT taking a computer w/ her to funerals, etc to make daily posts! The small office there is all about politics. TJ Martin, the Dean, Shari Ivory, and the help desk are all a little gang that gossip & don't do anything for the greater good of any students. If your power goes out or something happens during a test, good luck, they don't care. I assure you, this is the 2nd college I've attended w/ a 4.0. I've never had a lesser grade. B/c of this school I've now gone down to a 3.0. Does that sound right? All b/c of their politics & sick disgusting contradicting policies they have very much damaged my transcripts. If you care about school, do not go here. You will suffer & pay for it. The increase tuition every few months as well w/o notifying you, and the lies are endless. When one staff says not to worry all will be fine, all others are right behind them listening & they plot what to say next. Since you have 7 days to resolve an issue you'll often hear, we'll get back to you. This is so they can exceed the 7 days & not resolve anything. Please, do your research & don't suffer what so many of us have. It's truly sad an institution can be so awful to paying and educated students. It's all about money I thought but when students made comments & said I'm transferring out, they didn't care and let them. What does that say... they simply don't care and their staff is an absolute evil group of no good people. You're supposed to get what you put in and in this case the more you put in the less you get. I assure you, if you're a 4.0 student, you will not be after a few months of this school. Not b/c of not doing your work but b/c of online issues, and their refusal to correct anything. Lazy & disgusting people & school to say the least. Sat, 12 May 2012 07:28:11 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about ICCC for Undecidedhttp://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html Experience here thus far has been terrible. Housing situation is a complete joke. You better hope they don't stuff you in the projectesque building also known as the Towers. The building constantly sm... Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:21:30 GMT StudentsReview 2183-84392 2183-84392 2183 52 Undecided Male Undergraduate Class 2014 1st Year Negative Experience here thus far has been terrible. Housing situation is a complete joke. You better hope they don't stuff you in the projectesque building also known as the Towers. The building constantly smells of marijuana and urine. If you love having a decent internet connection then I'd steer clear of Iowa Central. Never expect to havIe any semblance of an Internet connection. I've been to several campuses of colleges/universities that my friends attend and I can't believe what IC tries to sell you as an internet connection. In every aspect of my being I regret going here, and I can honestly say it is and will continue to be the biggest mistake of my life. Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:21:30 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about ICCC for Otherhttp://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html Right now i go to Iowa central online i would not refer this school to anyone they only care about you when they are trying to get you to come to their school once your a student they don't care if yo... Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:24:40 GMT StudentsReview 2183-74313 2183-74313 2183 53 Other Female Undergraduate Class 2014 1st Year Negative Right now i go to Iowa central online i would not refer this school to anyone they only care about you when they are trying to get you to come to their school once your a student they don't care if you pass or fail cause they got what they wanted and that is your money I called about my instructor Jennifer McNabb even called the person Ms. Ivory that is suppose to be over the instructor and told her what Mcnabb told me about my test grade to dont worry about them I can fail all the test just worry about the homework and she did not see anything wrong with her saying that I feel this is the worst college anyone can spend their money on even the Dean of students did not care what was going on once I'm done with these two classes I'm trandfering to another college. no matter how good the people sound when your looking for a college don't go to Iowa they are a JOKE. Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:24:40 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/IA/ICCC_comments.html