StudentsReview - Saint Leo University - Life at SLU Copyright 2023 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html Life at SLU - Comments en StudentsReview: Negative Review about SLU for Criminalhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html READ BEFORE YOU DECIDE. I received my bachelor's degree from St Leo on line in 2005. It was paid in full. I received my very impressive degree in the mail. Two years later I decided to go back for ... Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:31:59 GMT StudentsReview 298-186573 298-186573 298 44 Criminal Female Undergraduate Class 2005 5th Year Negative READ BEFORE YOU DECIDE.
I received my bachelor's degree from St Leo on line in 2005. It was paid in full. I received my very impressive degree in the mail. Two years later I decided to go back for my masters. I reapply and of course get in (3.9 GPA for my bach). I started getting charged for fees that I had no idea what they were for. The state I work for was paying the bill for my masters. When I could not figure out why I was getting charged extra fees the state thought this school was a scam and stopped paying for it. Now I never completed my Masters and have a balance on this account and have no idea why. It has gone to collections and has effected my credit very negatively.

2019.... I have moved from my state to a new one and am needing a copy of my transcripts for my new job. After three days of being put on hold and sent to to many different departments to count, I found out that they had but a hold on my Bach degree due to the fees from my masters program. I explained that they taught me to well. They could not hold my Bach degree for a separate contract that occurred two years later. The orginal contract has been completed. The assistant director, Eusevio Montavo agreed and sent the transcripts. The three day delay almost cost me the job!!!!!!! They apologized and said there would be a note in my account so this would not happen again. 1 1/2 years later...

2020.... I am getting a promotion in my new state, but due to the offices now being closed due to the covid-19 issue, I must reapply for the promotion. Yes this means getting more transcripts. I am now on day two of going through the same thing again. I have missed 1/2 day of work, which looks great when you are trying to get a promotion. I have been on hold a total of 10 hours and transfered to four different departments. Eusevio Monatave never put in any notes into the computer like he said he would. My receipt for the transcripts had to be in by 9:00 AM today which is why I started calling yesterday. I did not need the actual transcipts, just that they were ordered and on the way. It is now 9:30AM and the post has been closed. I have now lost the promotion and and still on hold as I am typing this.

Please keep in mind when choosing a university. It is not just how they treat you while you are attending. It is how they treat you after they have your money. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL.
Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:31:59 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about SLU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html Worst people I have ever meet do not send your kids here you can get the same or a better education at most community colleges for a lot cheaper. I learned nothing there. They lower standards for mone... Fri, 04 Aug 2017 02:36:38 GMT StudentsReview 298-180703 298-180703 298 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative Worst people I have ever meet do not send your kids here you can get the same or a better education at most community colleges for a lot cheaper. I learned nothing there. They lower standards for money all the time. Don't send your kids here. Fri, 04 Aug 2017 02:36:38 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about SLU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html College really helped. Provided the background material to really make a difference in the workplace. Each firm does things differently and the material learned helps adapt to any firm. The college... Sun, 31 Jan 2016 01:17:55 GMT StudentsReview 298-172558 298-172558 298 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Alumnus Class 2000 Neutral College really helped. Provided the background material to really make a difference in the workplace. Each firm does things differently and the material learned helps adapt to any firm. The college experience sets the foundation to hit the ground running in the corporate world. Sun, 31 Jan 2016 01:17:55 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about SLU for Unknownhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html Take my advise and go to another college. They are not very military friendly collage... Sun, 05 Apr 2015 06:15:24 GMT StudentsReview 298-159173 298-159173 298 0 Unknown Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Neutral Take my advise and go to another college. They are not very military friendly collage Sun, 05 Apr 2015 06:15:24 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about SLU for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html The classroom format I liked, but sadly that is the only positive about this school. Staff are rude and unhelpful. The university makes you jump through hoops for the most trivial requests. For exa... Tue, 10 Jun 2014 03:18:48 GMT StudentsReview 298-110268 298-110268 298 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2014 1st Year Negative The classroom format I liked, but sadly that is the only positive about this school. Staff are rude and unhelpful. The university makes you jump through hoops for the most trivial requests. For example, I am filling out AMCAS for medical school application. Because I took a few classes with Saint Leo, I need to enter that information into my application. I simply need an unofficial transcript in order to see the class names and grades. For all other schools I've attended, this has been easy to obtain. I can either log in and view online, or they promptly sent me a copy via e-mail. Saint Leo's primitive method of attaining this simple information has brought my progress to a screeching halt. I have to wait for it to come via snail mail, as this is the only method they use. Also, they do not print unofficial transcripts, the only way for me to view it is to have another official transcript (with fee of course) sent to my house. Every person I talked to about it was extremely rude.

In addition, when I tried to drop a class I was having computer difficulties. I sent a request to their helpdesk (I was not in the country and unable to call) a week before the drop deadline. I did not get a response until the day after the deadline (of course). Any attempts to address the situation were met with the same incredibly rude, uncaring response I received with my transcript request. I can't believe an educational institution is run this way. The best decision I've made about my education was to stop attending this school once I realized what a sham it is. I hope to save you the trouble. Please keep searching for a quality school, this is not it.
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 03:18:48 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SLC_comments.html