StudentsReview - Stetson University - Life at Stetson Copyright 2016 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html Life at Stetson - Comments en StudentsReview: Neutral Review about Stetson for Unknownhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html If you're thinking about Stetson, consider the price. Also, keep in mind that most people are decent here. They aren't going to be your savior, but they won't be rude to you either. Also, the area her... Fri, 04 Dec 2015 01:08:12 GMT StudentsReview 302-171924 302-171924 302 0 Unknown Male Undergraduate Class 2014 3rd Year Neutral If you're thinking about Stetson, consider the price. Also, keep in mind that most people are decent here. They aren't going to be your savior, but they won't be rude to you either. Also, the area here is fun-if you have a car. Work ethic can be an issue among students, but professors tend to be fine if not good quality.

No review is likely to tell you everything and all the important things about a school though. If you come here, apply yourself hard! And don't get distracted along the way too much by your peers. This school always has quiet weekends. And by quiet I mean boring. Small population. Should you come here? Are you already here? You'll probably never learn enough to know 100% if the place is right enough or not. Doesn't hurt to be close to home though-if you like that.

Make your decision slowly and meticulously. I guess a part of me likes Stetson. I really think the faculty here make a difference. The small population can feel stale or uneventful, possibly. Again, not enough for you to jump on or off the Stetson boat :D and also each department feels just a little different if not more, so look into that.
Fri, 04 Dec 2015 01:08:12 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html
StudentsReview: Positive Review about Stetson for Biologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html Steteson University is generally positive but is certainly lacking in some regards. The faculty are very welcoming and have office hours where anybody can come in and talk to them if you need help.The... Mon, 23 Nov 2015 06:12:09 GMT StudentsReview 302-171806 302-171806 302 6 Biology Male Undergraduate Class 2018 1st Year Positive Steteson University is generally positive but is certainly lacking in some regards. The faculty are very welcoming and have office hours where anybody can come in and talk to them if you need help.The academics are rigorous (at least for my department) and have very little busy work if any. The town in demand has a great downtown area thats fun to go to like once a month and thats being generous. While its true that a lot of the campus is focused on Greek life, there are many clubs and extracurriculars that you can join, although, I do recommend Greek life. I am personally involved and we don't require you to drink, go to parties, or anything else that someone might be against. So don't be afraid to rush if you come here. Although stetson is genearlly a large tuition you can see that a lot of that tuition goes to the look of the outside of the university, plus they are growing the freshman class in order to machete school population larger. Thats not to say it will boom, but it will probably max at 5000. This might be a turn off for some people who came here for the low amountt of undergraduates. The food is also barely tolerable in the cafeteria, however; each dorm has a its own kitchen that anyone can use. All in All, stetson university is great place to go, just don't expect the world. Mon, 23 Nov 2015 06:12:09 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about Stetson for Psychologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html If you're not going to be involved with Greek life, don't even bother going here - there's no social life if you're not in a frat or sorority. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and inclusive and ... Wed, 17 Dec 2014 03:07:51 GMT StudentsReview 302-155281 302-155281 302 38 Psychology Female Undergraduate Class 2018 1st Year Negative If you're not going to be involved with Greek life, don't even bother going here - there's no social life if you're not in a frat or sorority. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and inclusive and they want the school to be diverse and accepting. However, the students are a bit different. Most of the students are rich kids who are ignorant about issues regarding racism, sexism, etc. The school was not what I was expecting at all, and I'm planning on transferring to a different school. However, the campus is very beautiful and the weather is nice. Wed, 17 Dec 2014 03:07:51 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html StudentsReview: Positive Review about Stetson for Psychologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html Stetson is a great place and a good time. You can't beat going to school in FL. The academics are challenging but inspiring. The social scene is great (mostly if you join Greek Life). The campus is fr... Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:40:52 GMT StudentsReview 302-152448 302-152448 302 38 Psychology Female Undergraduate Class 2012 4th Year Positive Stetson is a great place and a good time. You can't beat going to school in FL. The academics are challenging but inspiring. The social scene is great (mostly if you join Greek Life). The campus is friendly and inviting. It is a very open minded campus both from the perspective of the students and the faculty for the South. Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:40:52 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html StudentsReview: Positive Review about Stetson for Psychologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html Stetson University was an unbelievable experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. I was heavily involved in Greek life which I recommend and the social scene was great. I made my best friends at ... Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:30:09 GMT StudentsReview 302-152446 302-152446 302 38 Psychology Female Undergraduate Alumna Class 2000 Positive Stetson University was an unbelievable experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. I was heavily involved in Greek life which I recommend and the social scene was great. I made my best friends at Stetson and would do back in a second. Stetson helped me figure out who I was and how to kill it in the real world. Most of my friends are CEO's of their own company or they are in high-power jobs. I am so impressed by how much my friends and myself have accomplished since graduation and we all attribute our success to Stetson. Not to mention that we have the best stories from our time there.I was honestly shocked by some of the negative reviews on this website and wonder about their accuracy. I encourage you to visit the school when it is in session and see for yourself. Deland (the town that Stetson is located in) is small but has awesome bars and restaurants and it is close to Orlando, Daytona and New Smyrna Beach. It is also located in the sky diving capital of the US. You have to be adventurous when you go to Stetson to have a good time. I surfed every day or I got to lay out in between classes with my friends and I got the best education in my field of study. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:30:09 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/SU_comments.html