StudentsReview - Bethany College - Life at Bethany Copyright 2015 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html Life at Bethany - Comments en StudentsReview: Advice Review about Bethany for Political Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html For the love of God and all things sacred please listen to me. Do not come here do not send your kid here. Bethany is home to many racist people and this campus is not safe. Also Bethany is a huge was... Fri, 05 Dec 2014 02:16:35 GMT StudentsReview 3547-154691 3547-154691 3547 58 Political Science Male Undergraduate Class 2016 3rd Year Advice For the love of God and all things sacred please listen to me. Do not come here do not send your kid here. Bethany is home to many racist people and this campus is not safe. Also Bethany is a huge waste of 30,000 you get a terrible education that does not prepare you for the real world. bethany has also lost its prestige and is now comparable to a community college. DO NOT LISTEN to anyone who is say Bethany is great during a visit, ask random students how they feel about this school and ask them to be honest and they will tell you this place is a PRISON. Our president has numerous DUI's our bar serves alcohol to minors, greek life is a scam, and our dorms are ghettos and run down Oh and last but not least so many girls have gotten raped here and the campus swept it under the rug. DO NOT COME HERE. SAVE YOURSELF. Fri, 05 Dec 2014 02:16:35 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about Bethany for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html This school was an absolute waste of time and money. My transfer paperwork was finally accepted, I can't wait to go to a new college next year! I went here for one year, for business and the experienc... Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:50:40 GMT StudentsReview 3547-115690 3547-115690 3547 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative This school was an absolute waste of time and money. My transfer paperwork was finally accepted, I can't wait to go to a new college next year! I went here for one year, for business and the experience was terrifying. There were parties every night with plenty of fights to go around. I was offered almost every single drug you can purchase. The girls I met in class said that they were sexually assaulted and harassed by plenty of the student athletes, who by the way can barely read or write. The food made me sick on several occasions. The walkaways are never plowed! I had to walk up snow covered hills for F#$#$# reason! Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:50:40 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html StudentsReview: Advice Review about Bethany for Otherhttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html Do not go to this school. There is rape, theft, drugs, fights, and parties everywhere. The dorms are disgusting and the food is worse. People around here are here for athletics and not an education. T... Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:19:21 GMT StudentsReview 3547-113507 3547-113507 3547 53 Other Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Advice Do not go to this school. There is rape, theft, drugs, fights, and parties everywhere. The dorms are disgusting and the food is worse. People around here are here for athletics and not an education. This may be one of the worst colleges you can attend. Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:19:21 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about Bethany for Physical Therapy/Exercise Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html I came into this school thinking it was going to a lot of fun and that everyone would be friendly and that i would be able to socialize with other people without having to be intoxicated. However, i w... Thu, 12 Jun 2014 01:34:03 GMT StudentsReview 3547-110436 3547-110436 3547 74 Physical Therapy/Exercise Science Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative I came into this school thinking it was going to a lot of fun and that everyone would be friendly and that i would be able to socialize with other people without having to be intoxicated. However, i was wrong this school is full of druggies and drunks that could absolutely care less about the academics. the facilities are absolutely horrible for example the wifi is terrible meaning you will wait 10 minutes just to load google. to make things worse there is a power outage once every 2 weeks and they typically last for a whole day or two..
Also being that west virginia is a state that receives a lot of snow be prepared to walk to class on unsalted/unplowed side walks because they are too cheap to plow or salt anywhere.
I decided to come to bethany because i thought the dorms were nice and i wanted to play baseball. well turned out the dorms weren't as nice as they seemed due to power outages and shitty/nonexistant internet. As far as baseball goes the coach is an idiot to put it nicely. we won a total of 2 games out of 40 yet he still would stick the same people out there instead of taking his favorites out.
Coming to this school was an complete mistake on my part and i truly do regret it. do not come to this school
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 01:34:03 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about Bethany for Communicationshttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html Lets first say that if you are from a small town or like to be a big fish in a small pond you will succeed at this school. I am from a large city and it was just too much for me to handle with absolu... Tue, 20 Aug 2013 05:50:09 GMT StudentsReview 3547-95403 3547-95403 3547 54 Communications Male Undergraduate Class 2014 2nd Year Negative Lets first say that if you are from a small town or like to be a big fish in a small pond you will succeed at this school. I am from a large city and it was just too much for me to handle with absolutly nothing to get away from. There is a small town of Wellsburg which is about twenty minutes away which has a Kroger or Sheetz to get get food but thats about it. The Frats and Sororities were ok but got old fast. They try to do things to keep you occupied but I'm telling you it is killer boring and I played a sport and lifted everyday. The classes are fine and challenging but forget it if you need to talk to a professor they are fighting to get out of their to. The professor turn over rate is rather large. It seems that they get their experience there at bethany and move on. If you want something stolen this is the place for you there is something called CV shopping where kids go through the dorms looking for unlocked rooms, which there is no shortage of, and rob those kids blind looking for aderol, TV's and anything that is not nailed down. Keep your stuff locked up everynight. I met some great kids there though and will miss them and on Prof that actually cared about me and talked straight to me telling me that I should go because she noticed how miserable I was there. If you go here keep your eyes open lots of bad stuff can happen here. Drugs are big and can consume you if you let it. With that said there are a ton of kids that absolutly love this place to it just wasn't for me. Tue, 20 Aug 2013 05:50:09 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html