StudentsReview - Bethany College - Life at Bethany Copyright 2017 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html Life at Bethany - Comments en StudentsReview: Negative Review about Bethany for Computer Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html I've been here for one semester, and my experience has been awful. There is nothing to do on or off campus, the teachers are horrible, the food is disgusting, the dorms are old, the Wi-Fi is non-exist... Thu, 03 Dec 2015 07:34:10 GMT StudentsReview 3547-171917 3547-171917 3547 12 Computer Science Male Undergraduate Class 2019 1st Year Negative I've been here for one semester, and my experience has been awful. There is nothing to do on or off campus, the teachers are horrible, the food is disgusting, the dorms are old, the Wi-Fi is non-existent, the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting, and the dorm I live in reeks of weed anytime I go into the halls.
If you're coming here as an athlete, the weight room ceiling leaks when it rains, there are no pins for the cable machines so you can't use them, but that doesn't even matter cause half of them are broke anyway, no one puts the weights back where they belong so you have to go on a scavenger hunt any time you want to use something, it is very small, and gets extremely crowded.
While writing this I heard 5 gun shots off campus. It's mostly woods around the school so maybe someone was hunting. Regardless, I should not here any gun shots anywhere near a college campus. My 4th day here I was hanging out in someone's dorm, one of the guys that lived there mentioned he brought a gun with him. He then walked in his room grabbed it and showed it to us.
I could go on and on about how much I hate this place, but I have 4 finals this week along with some assignments and a project, so I need to get to work. I've declared my transfer to Clarion University in the spring.
Thu, 03 Dec 2015 07:34:10 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about Bethany for Biologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html Please listen to me. I'm a hardworking student stuck in hell. This school don't give a damn about you. They just want your money. They make your financial aid look fancy, but its doesn't even fully co... Sun, 09 Aug 2015 01:23:17 GMT StudentsReview 3547-168875 3547-168875 3547 6 Biology Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative Please listen to me. I'm a hardworking student stuck in hell. This school don't give a damn about you. They just want your money. They make your financial aid look fancy, but its doesn't even fully covers your freshmen year like it claims. EVERYONE GETS THE $3000 MERIT SCHOLARSHIP. They know that parents make the final decision on where their kid goes to college, so they make it look good. Please, please,please do not come here. Bethany academics suck unless you're a communications major. The food is horrible. I LOST the freshmen 15 and sophomore 30. The food makes everyone sick and if you try to get healthy food, the cooks will throw you shade. This student went on a hunger strike and the school threaten to kick him out. All the dude wanted was green lettuce instead of the brown stuff they serve everyday. The people here are thugs and bitches that think they're everything. Everyone is everyone business. I didn't even go through this high school. My life is ruined after coming here. They won't let you transfer , so you basically have to drop out. Going to Bethany has been and will always be the worst mistake in my life. I wish I could turn back time. And this is coming from a student who had options. I got into 10 colleges WVU and OSU just to name a few. And my mother made me go to Bethany because of the so called financial aid. I'm in more debt than I would have if I went somewhere else. Please I beg of you, don't come here.
Side note: for all you athletes who have been recruited, get use to losing and not playing. Once you quit the sport the school literally turns its back on you. If want to be successful in life and go to any professional program after college don't come here.
Sun, 09 Aug 2015 01:23:17 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html
StudentsReview: Advice Review about Bethany for Political Sciencehttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html For the love of God and all things sacred please listen to me. Do not come here do not send your kid here. Bethany is home to many racist people and this campus is not safe. Also Bethany is a huge was... Fri, 05 Dec 2014 02:16:35 GMT StudentsReview 3547-154691 3547-154691 3547 58 Political Science Male Undergraduate Class 2016 3rd Year Advice For the love of God and all things sacred please listen to me. Do not come here do not send your kid here. Bethany is home to many racist people and this campus is not safe. Also Bethany is a huge waste of 30,000 you get a terrible education that does not prepare you for the real world. bethany has also lost its prestige and is now comparable to a community college. DO NOT LISTEN to anyone who is say Bethany is great during a visit, ask random students how they feel about this school and ask them to be honest and they will tell you this place is a PRISON. Our president has numerous DUI's our bar serves alcohol to minors, greek life is a scam, and our dorms are ghettos and run down Oh and last but not least so many girls have gotten raped here and the campus swept it under the rug. DO NOT COME HERE. SAVE YOURSELF. Fri, 05 Dec 2014 02:16:35 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about Bethany for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html This school was an absolute waste of time and money. My transfer paperwork was finally accepted, I can't wait to go to a new college next year! I went here for one year, for business and the experienc... Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:50:40 GMT StudentsReview 3547-115690 3547-115690 3547 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative This school was an absolute waste of time and money. My transfer paperwork was finally accepted, I can't wait to go to a new college next year! I went here for one year, for business and the experience was terrifying. There were parties every night with plenty of fights to go around. I was offered almost every single drug you can purchase. The girls I met in class said that they were sexually assaulted and harassed by plenty of the student athletes, who by the way can barely read or write. The food made me sick on several occasions. The walkaways are never plowed! I had to walk up snow covered hills for F#$#$# reason! Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:50:40 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html StudentsReview: Advice Review about Bethany for Otherhttp://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html Do not go to this school. There is rape, theft, drugs, fights, and parties everywhere. The dorms are disgusting and the food is worse. People around here are here for athletics and not an education. T... Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:19:21 GMT StudentsReview 3547-113507 3547-113507 3547 53 Other Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Advice Do not go to this school. There is rape, theft, drugs, fights, and parties everywhere. The dorms are disgusting and the food is worse. People around here are here for athletics and not an education. This may be one of the worst colleges you can attend. Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:19:21 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/WV/BC_comments.html