StudentsReview - MCPHS University - Life at MCPHS Copyright 2017 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html Life at MCPHS - Comments en StudentsReview: Neutral Review about MCPHS for Nursinghttp://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html Right about the time you think things can't get any worse....they do. Im in the Manchester nursing programs. This is a predatory business. For starters they do this thing where they give you a ' $2... Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:33:03 GMT StudentsReview 584-180769 584-180769 584 30 Nursing Female Undergraduate Class 2018 1st Year Neutral Right about the time you think things can't get any worse....they do. Im in the Manchester nursing programs.
This is a predatory business. For starters they do this thing where they give you a ' $2000 scholarship' discount, if you maintain a good gpa,
problem is they will actively work to fail 30% of the class so not only do they have 30% of very good students repeat a semester but they loose thier discount. In reality even for the students who make it they add on all these extra fees which makes the actual cost of the school tuition (not including room and board) about $75,000.

Over the past 6 months to year there has been a 90% faculty turnover. The educational quality is terrible, last class had a 50% 1st time NCLEX pass rate, they won't let you see those figures!!! Classes consist of unprepared faculty reading from slides created 5 years earlier by some faculty member who left. They are disorganized, and the information is not current, read the book and it is totally different information, ask the fuculty member to explain and they say 'don't worry about it' it is anyone's guess which answer will the the 'right' one on the exams.
The worst part is the environment of fear and coercion the school creates. If you complain they respond by threatening you, we were told that if we publicly criticized the program we would never get jobs and they would not give us reccomendations for jobs. You are trapped, they have your money you are 2 semesters in and you have few choices. Wow and I took on $120k in student loans for this!!! Don't go to this program, youll regret every day you are here.
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:33:03 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html
StudentsReview: Negative Review about MCPHS for Nursinghttp://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html I have completed my first full year here at the Boston campus and I wish I went somewhere else. The school is very cheap when it comes to their resources and staff. Often bathrooms and printers are ou... Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:51:22 GMT StudentsReview 584-180341 584-180341 584 30 Nursing Female Undergraduate Class 2019 1st Year Negative I have completed my first full year here at the Boston campus and I wish I went somewhere else. The school is very cheap when it comes to their resources and staff. Often bathrooms and printers are out of service and the elevators have a lot of issues. The program itself is on probation due to the Nursing students not being able to pass their boards successfully, and for 45,000 a year, i expect a wonderful education and have yet to receive it. I have many teachers who just lecture you, are extremely unavailable, often arrogant and assuming we have already had background information. My academic counselor is often too busy to see me and never returns my emails. Overall, the school is not worth the money or the time and I strongly urge anyone who is going to apply to look elsewhere. It is a small college, clicky and expensive, and its not worth your time or money. Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:51:22 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about MCPHS for Nursinghttp://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html I am now a second-year nursing student at MCPHS Boston and am writing this review to caution everyone from staying away from this program. This program is in jeopardy of losing its accreditation due t... Sun, 25 Jun 2017 10:40:24 GMT StudentsReview 584-180323 584-180323 584 30 Nursing Male Undergraduate Class 2019 1st Year Negative I am now a second-year nursing student at MCPHS Boston and am writing this review to caution everyone from staying away from this program. This program is in jeopardy of losing its accreditation due to the fact that its curriculum is absolute trash. Before enrolling, I read many reviews stating almost all "good" faculty left, which I now believe, because it seems all that's left are professors who zoom through 100 slides in an hour simply narrating and offer incredibly limited further explanation. I understand it's college, but I'd never expected a school with such inaccessible resources, careless professors and poor ability to create a college environment. Campus life is absolutely non-existent, the dining halls are infested with mice and, best part, financial aid is a joke. Making Dean's List every semester, this school hasn't increased my financial aid, not even slightly for the coming year, keeping it at a solid $2,000 a semester despite maintaining a 4.1 GPA in high school as well. They're greedy for money and won't look back at the students who fail out. So, if enrolling, be ready to take out loans and have massive debt upon graduation. I would not recommend this school to any student. Sun, 25 Jun 2017 10:40:24 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html StudentsReview: Advice Review about MCPHS for Nursinghttp://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html Don't go to this program. I just finished the first semester in the Accelerated BS nursing program in Manchester, NH. The program is in a tail spin and crashing. It lost all of the best faculty wh... Sun, 21 May 2017 08:15:02 GMT StudentsReview 584-179865 584-179865 584 30 Nursing Female Undergraduate Class 2018 1st Year Advice Don't go to this program. I just finished the first semester in the Accelerated BS nursing program in Manchester, NH. The program is in a tail spin and crashing. It lost all of the best faculty who left mid semester (that tells you a lot right there). I cannot recommend the program. The remaining professors are angry and are going through the motions of teaching, they show up read off 100 power point slides then leave you to your own devices to study. 25% of our class failed and most were top students at their previous schools. You have no recourse. If you are a minority expect to get even worse treatment..... open harassment by some faculty. I don;t see how this program can keep it's accreditation and doubt it will. If you are planning to go here, I would recommend looking at another program, since so many fail, most likely will take 2 years anyway, so why not take longer, learn in a better school and pay less money? I wish I had! Sun, 21 May 2017 08:15:02 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about MCPHS for Nursinghttp://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html Am just finishing at the Manchester ABSN program. Have to say while it started out good it has slid dramatically. I would not recommend the school. Their are some great faculty members but the best o... Sat, 22 Apr 2017 06:21:03 GMT StudentsReview 584-179624 584-179624 584 30 Nursing Female Undergraduate Class 2018 1st Year Negative Am just finishing at the Manchester ABSN program. Have to say while it started out good it has slid dramatically. I would not recommend the school. Their are some great faculty members but the best ones are leaving like rats from a sunken ship. Much of this has to do with the toxic intercampus politics. The Worcester campus is where the administration is based, the leadership there is terrible. If you complain they retaliate by giving med school level exams to flunk you. It seems like they want the students to fail so they got them to repeat another semester and capture more tuition dollars. The group behind us had flunked 20 students! The admissions dept is very good at recruitment, you will be impressed, but once you start you will regret you decision. ` Sat, 22 Apr 2017 06:21:03 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/MA/MCPAHS_comments.html