StudentsReview - Campbell University - Life at Campbell Copyright 2019 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html Life at Campbell - Comments en StudentsReview: Advice Review about Campbell for Psychologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html Honestly, if you have a lot of money or you're very smart and I mean like the top 10% of your graduating class then academically you MIGHT do fine here. The campus is nice, it's appealing to an outsid... Tue, 06 Nov 2018 03:18:53 GMT StudentsReview 800-183888 800-183888 800 38 Psychology Male Undergraduate Class 2019 3rd Year Advice Honestly, if you have a lot of money or you're very smart and I mean like the top 10% of your graduating class then academically you MIGHT do fine here. The campus is nice, it's appealing to an outsider and admissions does everything they can to make Campbell seem amazing in every aspect... the truth is the individuals giving the tours are just doing it to get paid and are required to only speak positively about the school. Tuition is WAY TOO MUCH especially considering how much money Campbell has leftover... They literally spend a boatload of money to have a stupid sign made for the one graduating class, ONLY because they had to spend a certain amount of money for tax concerns. The rules are pretty stupid, and campus safety workers will literally sit and wait just to ticket your car... That's all they do is write tickets and get more money. Again the tuition is way overpriced and you spend more time worrying about maintaining a specific GPA in order to keep your scholarship than you do about actually learning. The classes are ridiculously hard, and that's with me expecting them to be challenging to begin with. You will maybe come across 1 out of 10 teachers who are actually nice and will try to help, the remaining do not care. Tue, 06 Nov 2018 03:18:53 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about Campbell for Undecidedhttp://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html There is good and bad about campbell. A lot of bad though. There are a lot of students/faculty out here who are very arrogant and certainly unfriendly. There is a small hand full however who are frien... Thu, 24 Aug 2017 01:13:50 GMT StudentsReview 800-180855 800-180855 800 52 Undecided Male Undergraduate Class 1920 1st Year Neutral There is good and bad about campbell. A lot of bad though. There are a lot of students/faculty out here who are very arrogant and certainly unfriendly. There is a small hand full however who are friendly and helpful. As far as campus wise, it's small and looks nice at first. However the constant construction and all the loose bricks that try to break your ankle every step makes it not so nice to live at every day. Chick fil a is garbage here. Always a long wait and if you go around 12:30 to 1, you will be waiting outside of the building. The lines are ridiculous. Marshbanks is a joke. Shouse isn't open enough and papa John's is usually nasty. Moes scams you out here. They give you very little for a lot of money. Oasis is okay but it has its moments too. They closed the "groc" this year and moved it to the new dorms and called it the "pod" so now I have to walk an extra mile just to get to it. Parking is just ridiculous. I can't park at my dorm it's for "guests" and God forbid you park close to bring your stuff home for the weekend because you will get a parking ticket just for 5 minutes. Night life here is non existent. Go to Raleigh for that. The cost for What you get here is so stupid. 24,000 a semester (if you don't get scholarships (which are pretty garbage as well)) basically wasted. I like how it's a small campus but I mean this is just ridiculous. Thu, 24 Aug 2017 01:13:50 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about Campbell for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html Campbell is a wonderful university with friendly, helpful students and faculty. The professors have always been approachable and have set office hours. There are lots of opportunities for extra cir.... Tue, 01 Sep 2015 10:29:15 GMT StudentsReview 800-170419 800-170419 800 7 Business - Management and Administration Female Undergraduate Class 2017 3rd Year Neutral Campbell is a wonderful university with friendly, helpful students and faculty. The professors have always been approachable and have set office hours. There are lots of opportunities for extra cir. activities. It just depends how involved you want to be. I read some negative reviews about it being a Christian school and having rules. My advice would be, don't go to a Christian school then. I happen to like that they have higher standards than a lot of schools. I'm getting a great education and I love being in a small town after growing up in a city. Tue, 01 Sep 2015 10:29:15 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about Campbell for Business - Management and Administrationhttp://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html The financial aid and business office faculty are rude and just plain full of lies and crap, they sent me a bill for 10,0000 dollars, I called and left message after message. When they finally calle... Sun, 25 Jan 2015 06:44:23 GMT StudentsReview 800-156767 800-156767 800 7 Business - Management and Administration Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative The financial aid and business office faculty are rude and just plain full of lies and crap, they sent me a bill for 10,0000 dollars, I called and left message after message. When they finally called back the lady said just pay online so it would not go into collections, well it went into collections she lied big time. I am so pissed, I was in the process of buying a house and this bullshit messed my credit up. This school staff present themselves so unprofessional, I am sorry I ever went to this school. Sun, 25 Jan 2015 06:44:23 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html StudentsReview: Negative Review about Campbell for Psychologyhttp://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html My advice to you. Do not go to Campbell University. Continue reading reviews and make your decision. I did, but apparently I made the wrong one. :/ They sold me false hope as far as financial needs ... Thu, 02 Oct 2014 05:48:12 GMT StudentsReview 800-139356 800-139356 800 38 Psychology Male Undergraduate Class 2000 Negative My advice to you. Do not go to Campbell University. Continue reading reviews and make your decision. I did, but apparently I made the wrong one. :/
They sold me false hope as far as financial needs go. I left to save money and a balance hunts me to this day. Overcharging me for what? Who knows? I left before the semester started. When I called to discuss this balance, they were rude, surprisingly. I wasn't expecting that and just wanted their money. I have a female friend who is experiencing the same. She hasnt been to a University because of the Campbell balance. Hers is MUCH more than mine. Sad. Good student and cant go back to school until the money is paid. That's the reason she left in the first place. Not enough money to pay for tuition. The campus I found small and boring eventually. It appeared to be pretty large at first.
Thu, 02 Oct 2014 05:48:12 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/NC/CU_comments.html