StudentsReview - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Life at ERAU Copyright 2019 StudentsReview, Ecliptical Technologies, Inc. http://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html Life at ERAU - Comments en StudentsReview: Negative Review about ERAU for Aerospace Engineeringhttp://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html If you like the hard education and are willing to sacrifice making friends, this school is for you. However, small campus means big drama. I have seen many people get involved legally over small issie... Thu, 22 Jun 2017 01:25:42 GMT StudentsReview 91-180293 91-180293 91 2 Aerospace Engineering Female Undergraduate Class 2018 3rd Year Negative If you like the hard education and are willing to sacrifice making friends, this school is for you. However, small campus means big drama. I have seen many people get involved legally over small issies and lose, despite them being in the right, as i have witnessed these incidents. Their Title 9 policies are on point, but their enforcement is crap. They don't follow their own investigation proceedures - to the point I'm sure they could get sued to death, they show immense bias for the Women's and Diversity section - because they are more afraid of feminists then they are of being wrong. I myself am a minority female on campus and they have screwed up Title 9 so badly I am ashamed. They will take any woman's word who cries "Rape" as gold and condemn the male - even if he didn't do it. I have seen it happen time and time again, and offer my witness testimony, but it means absolutely nothing. If you want to save your money and pick a good school, this school ain't your fit. Despite being 70% male, this campus is so far biased for the 30%, they will sacrifice truth. DO NOT GO HERE, PLEASE AVOID THE LEGAL TROUBLE, EVEN IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, IF YOU AREN'T A GIRL, THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO HURT YOU. Thu, 22 Jun 2017 01:25:42 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html StudentsReview: Positive Review about ERAU for Mechanical Engineeringhttp://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html This school is a great school if you like to be challenged and actually learn. There are some students here that drop out because it is too hard. However ALL of the staff is here to help you succeed a... Thu, 06 Apr 2017 11:14:51 GMT StudentsReview 91-179434 91-179434 91 24 Mechanical Engineering Female Undergraduate Class 2018 3rd Year Positive This school is a great school if you like to be challenged and actually learn. There are some students here that drop out because it is too hard. However ALL of the staff is here to help you succeed and if you work hard and involve yourself you are going to succeed. Thu, 06 Apr 2017 11:14:51 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html StudentsReview: Neutral Review about ERAU for Criminalhttp://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html This is my second review...when I return I will be a junior. I am majoring in GSIS, minoring in National Security (I'm in Army ROTC). Embry-Riddle is great at getting you a good job after you grad... Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:16:11 GMT StudentsReview 91-174308 91-174308 91 44 Criminal Male Undergraduate Class 2018 2nd Year Neutral This is my second review...when I return I will be a junior. I am majoring in GSIS, minoring in National Security (I'm in Army ROTC).

Embry-Riddle is great at getting you a good job after you graduate.

Embry-Riddle is also excellent at being very overpriced. For the price you pay the quality of education, and college experience you get should be better by 10 fold. (especially if you're a flight student)

The campus, and surrounding area is very bland, and boring. There really isn't much to do. However, embry riddle is working on improving their campus. They still have a long ways to go though.

If you're going to be a freshman bring a car or be prepared to loose your mind.

I hear the embry riddle in FL is better by far.

If you're not a very social person embry riddle will work out well for you. If you are...good luck.

Once again, Embry-Riddle does deliver. Most hard working graduates do get a good job.
Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:16:11 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html
StudentsReview: Positive Review about ERAU for Otherhttp://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html GSIS graduate. I loved ERAU-Prescott. However, I was 26 and newly married after having spent 8 years in the military. I was not an 18-year old out of high school looking for girls and excitement; if I... Wed, 06 Jul 2016 01:34:54 GMT StudentsReview 91-174254 91-174254 91 53 Other Male Undergraduate Alumnus Class 2000 Positive GSIS graduate. I loved ERAU-Prescott. However, I was 26 and newly married after having spent 8 years in the military. I was not an 18-year old out of high school looking for girls and excitement; if I had been, it would have been rough. Wed, 06 Jul 2016 01:34:54 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html StudentsReview: Advice Review about ERAU for Criminalhttp://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html I am now a sophomore at erau, majoring in GSIS. If you are wondering whether or not to come here, then ask yourself these questions. Are you anti-social, do you like sitting around a lot (aside from d... Sun, 30 Aug 2015 07:02:20 GMT StudentsReview 91-170295 91-170295 91 44 Criminal Male Undergraduate Class 2018 1st Year Advice I am now a sophomore at erau, majoring in GSIS. If you are wondering whether or not to come here, then ask yourself these questions. Are you anti-social, do you like sitting around a lot (aside from doing your homework, working out, and etc..)? Do you like being isolated? Do you like small campuses? Do you like small student bodies? Do you like desert? Are you okay with doing college in a retirement state? If the answer is yes to some or all of these questions then ERAU is for you. Hands down.

However, if you like lively college campuses, socializing, going into town and chilling, green campuses (colleges that have grass instead of rocks for a lawn, and trees/flowers instead of shrubs, and bushes), water that you can swim in, a 50/50 girl to guy ratio (or something of the like), or one that doesn't live in a retirement state...then ERAU is not for you. Hands down.

Now don't get me wrong. The academics here aren't to bad (so far) . Engineering (from what I see/hear) is very tough. GSIS is also very challenging. You will learn your stuff here. You will also most likely get a good job once you graduate.

With tuition being around $30,000 - $40,000 a year MINIMUM. Each and every student should receive a better quality college experience than they're getting. The Food is very, very low quality (I am now cooking for myself, however for your first year you must buy a meal plan, and live on campus). The campus (unless you like being surrounded by brown blandness) is hideous. I am from a place where green is everywhere. Here, it is nowhere.

Tuition again. I am in a military training program. So my college is now being paid for now. It is my recommendation that if you come here give ROTC a shot. ROTC is THE number ONE best thing here at ERAU. It is the sole anchor that keeps me here. The ROTC programs here are absolutely outstanding.

Dorms...a little small...a little bland...very expensive..a good way to make friends...pretty standard I suppose. I am now living off campus. I like it much more than living on campus.

Just a little side note..The pool here is closed for the majority of the year. Furthermore, the "lake" next door is not swimmable. Non the less it is occasionally beautiful...occasionally.

Cars...if you have one bring it. I didn't for my freshman year. Big mistake. You will go insane if you stay on campus long enough.

Flight...Purdue University in Indiana is better. (For the most part) Flight here is very expensive (30-40 thousand just for a helicopter privates license)...fixed wing isn't quite as expensive...but scheduling flights is very difficult, and frustrating (I know this because many of my friends are flight majors).

I hope you consider what I have wrote here.
Sun, 30 Aug 2015 07:02:20 GMT http://www.studentsreview.com/AZ/EAU_comments.html