StudentsReview ™ :: Malformed University Name, Uncategorized Surveys - Education Quality Ratings

Students, Review Malformed!

Undergraduate, Graduate, Medical School, Distance Education, Distance Education, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, Distance Education, Law school, Distance Education, Distance Education, Distance Education, Distance Education, Medical School, Distance Education, Law school, Distance Education, Distance Education, Law school, Distance Education, Distance Education, Law school, Law school, Distance Education, Medical School, Distance Education, Medical School, Medical School, Medical School, Distance Education, Distance Education, Distance Education, Distance Education, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Law school, Medical School, Law school, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, Medical School, Law school, Law school, Distance Education, Law school, Law school, Distance Education, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Medical School, Distance Education, Law school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Law school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Distance Education, Distance Education, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Law school, Medical School, Law school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, Law school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Law school, Law school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Law school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Law school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Law school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Law school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Law school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Distance Education, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Medical School, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, MBA/Business school, Distance Education, Medical School, Medical School, Medical School, MBA/Business school, Medical School, Medical School, Alumni, Upload a campus photo, Add a campus video

Rate your professor, Casual Comment

Undergraduate Graduate Medical School Distance Education Distance Education Distance Education MBA/Business school Distance Education Distance Education Law school Distance Education Distance Education Distance Education Distance Education Medical School Distance Education Law school Distance Education Distance Education Law school Distance Education Distance Education Law school Law school Distance Education Medical School Distance Education Medical School Medical School Medical School Distance Education Distance Education Distance Education Distance Education Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school Law school Medical School Law school Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education Medical School Law school Law school Distance Education Law school Law school Distance Education Distance Education MBA/Business school Distance Education Distance Education MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Medical School Distance Education Law school Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Law school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school Medical School Distance Education Distance Education Medical School MBA/Business school Law school Medical School Law school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education Law school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Law school Law school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Law school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Law school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Law school Distance Education MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Law school Distance Education MBA/Business school Distance Education MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Law school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School Distance Education Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Medical School MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school MBA/Business school Distance Education Medical School Medical School Medical School MBA/Business school Medical School Medical School Alumni Upload a campus photo Add a campus video Rate your professor Casual Comment

Malformed University Name, Uncategorized Surveys

PsychologyC
UndecidedB-
ZoologyF

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Average of All Schools
 B

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... Education and lump sum dollars is the foundation that choices are built on ...”

“... I definitely gained an appreciation for the diversity of people in the world, and that is at the heart of a university education ...”

“... Immediately after school you have an entire network of friends spread across the country working industry or continuing education ...”

“... I would advise other students to think twice about going into dept for your post secondary education ...”

“... It has helped me achieve some goals and I have no real regrets about my education, but I recommend that students attend a residential college a...”

“... Your initial question amuses me, as how can any education let alone a college education HURT ...”

“... The specifics of my education in no way prepared me for the working world ...”

“... They did not increase my financial aid by one penny when my parents lost all ability to contribute money toward my education (and my FAFSA form ...”

“... It sets false expectations, denies the ability to have free thought, forces more rules on adults than they had as children, and provides a medioc...”

“... When you read reviews written by your typical domers, they consistently overstate the difficulty and value of the education there ...”

“... One of the manifold purposes of a college education is to help young people make the transition to adulthood and adult decision-making ...”

“... If you are looking for a meaningful position in the food industry and want to get the best "bang for the buck" consider another school such as...”

“... SOU is uber-liberal, and the liberalism detracts from the education, and permeates the teaching ...”

“... -from-wealth kind of kid, attend this University for its social aspects and basic education ...”

“... PCC provided a good education ...”

“... 2) Due to a change in vision on the part of the outgoing administration, much of the University's time and money has been dedicated to expanding...”

“... The level of education is of a high school media class ...”

“... The level of education there is of a high school media class ...”

“... The small classes are helpful, and you can get a decent education out of the place, but make sure you do the following: 1 ...”

“... degree in one of the social science curriculums - I was told I was a professional in the field of Early Childhood Education ...”

“... It brings the value of a masters and PhD degree down when enough students are pushed through the educational system as 'deserving' of something ...”

“... MSU gave me a modest education, driven on other agendas than the education ...”

“... If you are a native of New England and plan to live and work in New England, then a Norwich Education will be more popular or well known ...”

“... I've spent all my savings on education there only to learn that they are not part of the American Psychoanalytic Association, or the Internationa...”

“... I will not be continuing my education at this institution ...”

“... that they wanted to transfer, but never got around to it, and now that they've accepted the fact that they are receiving subpar education, they l...”

“... Got my BS in Secondary Education, but failed to find a job in first couple years ...”

“... t waste your time and money on a second-rate education at an institution who ...”

“... I would NOT recommend to work here nor would I recommend attending Keuka College for higher education ...”

“... The education itself was about 3 stars ...”

“... The head of the graduate school of education tried to kick me out because I "lacked sparkle ...”

“... Please do not go here, I am frustrated with my debt and no employers acknowledging my education ...”

“... There was nothing special about the education we received ...”

“... I did not want to go initially, but in retrospect, I am very pleased with the education I received ...”

“... My college education has been very important in providing the foundation for my job skills ...”

“... Highly recommend this school for value and quality of education ...”

“... I would recommend SUNY Oswego to anyone one who is looking to get a solid education at an affordable price ...”

“... The education is top class, and the beautiful campus is one of the finest in the nation ...”

“... She took the time to find my address and send me a nice note to encourage me as I continued my education ...”

“... I feel that the education I received from Purdue was excellent ...”

“... Though my career has little to do with my major course of study, my education was first rate and has definitely had an impact on my career path ....”

“... I got a great education that prepared me not only for work, but for life ...”

“... The individual and personalized service and attention helped me in achieving my educational goals ...”

“... The professors, and my faculty advisor, made all the difference in my education always being willing to help me out of the classroom ...”

“... I was in the 2 year teacher education program ...”

“... The snobby rich kids and tutition costs can get me down sometimes, but I am getting an amazing education and oppertunity by going here ...”

“... The one thing I would change about my educational path would be to have some idea of what my career path would be ...”

“... I had some wonderful professors, got a great education and made life-long friends ...”

“... I have served in business (earning six figures for several years), and I have served in education ...”

“... My education was great and I got a job right out of school ...”

“... I have been employed simply because my resume had "Spartan" in the education block ...”

“... I paid more for my graduate education which I think went farther ...”

“... I think that I received a very good education at Tulane, both as an undergraduate and as a graduate student ...”

“... I studied in education with seasoned professionals and researchers with national reputations ...”

“... There were many classes to increase my proficiency in my chosen fields of study which complemented my education classes ...”

“... If I have any regrets concerning my education at PCC it is that I did more diligently study the materials at hand during my stay there ...”

“... PCC could not have better prepared me for my ministry in Christian education ...”

“... Awesome Education undergrad courses ...”

“... No one should be disappointed about getting their education from PCC in any field ...”

“... Pensacola Christian College gave me a superb education and prepared me fully for my field ...”

“... PCC gave me an honest and thorough education ...”

“... My education at PCC on the whole was a positive experience ...”

“... I am very appreciative of the education I received at PCC ...”

“... Good education in an excellent environment ...”

“... I feel that I received an excellent education at PCC ...”

“... The education will challenge you, but I highly recommend this university to anybody who is genuinely driven to reach their goals ...”

“... College (and later professional education) expanded my understanding of "what was out there" academically, culturally, professionally, and sociall...”

“... My education at Brockport really did prepare me for the "real world" ...”

“... enough fun and partying, met nice people, but the education was the best part ...”

“... This will also function as advice about IUP as well as try to dispel the misconception of big school = better education ...”

“... I did not agree with all of them, but I did agree to accept and obey them as part of my education ...”

“... I am currently a sophomore at Marist College, majoring in Spanish Secondary Education with a minor in psychology ...”

“... Hovever if you are looking for a great education, see the world and get a great highpaying job after you graduate then this is the place ...”

“... I received a great education in spite of myself, and I cannot think of ways I could have enjoyed life in New Brunswick during those four years a...”

“... Education was ok ...”

“... An education ...”

“... I'm sure you can still party 2-4 days a week and get a great education ...”

“... Boston University provided an excellent education and had high quality professors and lab facilities ...”

“... I'm currently working on my Master's and other students struggle with some of the assignments and I am doing very well because of the education ...”

“... The education and community I got at Biola are irreplaceable ...”

“... It was wonderful, bonding, learning, educational ...”

“... A Hollins education sticks ...”

“... If you want a liberal degree education go somewhere else or better yet don't waste your money by going to college ...”

“... My friends who graduated from Rowan in education, engineering and communications are all doing well and extremely happy with their experience...”

“... All the components of my vision exist at JCSU where students are able to receive a stellar education and are challenged to their fullest potentia...”

“... QCC is a great place to begin a post-high school education or to get a certificate that leads to career ...”

“... It is somewhat untraditional in both design and class schedule, however the education and style of teaching is second to none ...”

“... With my education, I was able to have a successful career and retire at 55 ...”

“... My education at Bob Jones University was excellent ...”

“... Being an education major at UD was amazing ...”

“... Much more attention was paid to the education or communication disorders departments than the other programs ...”

“... The education is very good; there are extracurricular activities, if you know to look for them ...”

“... My undergraduate College education has no impact on what I do today ...”

“... Appalachian Bible College offers a quality, accredited education ...”

“... They may be mindless hookers at times, but they are trying to get an education ...”

“... I want an education -- i don't want to have to listen to stupid students acting stupid ...”

“... I was an Education major planning to teach in a Christian school ...”

“... I endured college knowing that in the end I would benefit from the high standard of education, but I now realize that there are other good optio...”

“... However, the philosophy of education and classroom management is something I have grown out of ...”

“... I think I got a very good education ...”

“... The National Education Association, my union, was something I had to learn about on the job ...”

“... I knew I wanted to be in psychology/education-stayed very much on track, got 2 masters degrees and a doctoral degree in the field ...”

“... I graduated from Rose almost 40 years ago and feel as though the education I received prepared me well for my career in Engineering ...”

“... I received my Doctorate in Educational Leadership in 2012 from Fresno State University ...”

“... The importance of my college education has been that it has prepared me to learn new things ...”

“... If you're intending or expecting to get a graduate degree, get the broadest possible undergraduate education-- e ...”

“... You can get a great education at Rutgers but you have to work it ...”

“... It's an easy school to get any degree from if you just want to squeeze by - but if you take advantage of all the opportunities that are availabl...”

“... The education you get there is decent ...”

“... #1 Professors here are very available and care about your education, and for you as a person ...”

“... I would say that Pharmacy school prepared me very well, but working in chain Phamacy (RiteAid), you will never use the $180,000 education you stru...”

“... My advise for students is this: If you are CURRENTLY in a position for a company where a degree could further your career within that company, ...”

Whittier College (CA) 1:negative