StudentsReview ™ :: The State University of New York Purchase College - Social Life Ratings

New York University Graduate School of Arts and Sc -- New York, NY

PsychologyD+
SociologyB-
UndecidedD-

Against similar schools
Social Life compared with similar schools in class.

State University of New York Purchase College
 C+
Average of All Schools
 C+
Average of schools in class

New York University
State University of New York Binghamton
Harvard University
State University of New York Geneseo
University of Massachusetts Amherst
University Buffalo
State University of New York College Buffalo

Quotes touching on Social Life

“... SOCIALLY - a heterosexual male PMS-fest An anecdote: I met a fellow during my freshman year at Purchase in Fall 2003 ...”

“... The atmosphere and social life are squarely the fault of the school, who encourage cliques and for you to know as FEW people as possible ....”

“... I made schoolwork a priority but had friends and a good social life, as well ...”

“... If you were an outcast in high school, and dream of attending a college where you’d be accepted for the very things that you were rejected...”

“... So if you're looking for an ordinary campus with a healthy social life and want to actually have pride for your school ...”

“... THEY ARE NOT SOCIAL, FRIENDLY, OR NICE ...”

“... Needs to have more social activities ...”

“... well, I'm a commuter and I didn't go to purchase to socialize, so I can't say much about that ...”

“... not really a competitive school unless you go in for art, its tough to get a spot theres lots of different clubs, clubs for artistic peopl...”

“... It also bothers me how big the arts departments are such as photography/ dance conservatories, but the social science department is so small with...”

“... social life is tiresome ...”

“... Social; I give the school a 5 ...”

“... I have social anxiety and I don't get along with my roommates, which is why I've found it hard to make friends, but I feel like you could approac...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Social