StudentsReview ™ :: The Indiana University of Pennsylvania - Education Quality Ratings

Yale University -- New Haven, CT

SociologyB+
UndecidedA-
Urban PlanningA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Indiana University of Pennsylvania
 B-
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Cornell University
Yale University
Princeton University
New York University
University of California Berkeley
University of Southern California

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... Money is NOT spent on the educational aspect of the school and students are often forced to rely on ancient equipment, less than adequate supplie...”

“... " I'm currently in the process of transferring to a school that will spend their budget on a student's education rather than rehabilitation classe...”

“... Useless education surrounded by a money-grubbing town ...”

“... I would recommend IUP to someone who is close-minded and only cares about partying, if you want a good education go somewhere else ...”

“... Once you actually get to IUP you will realize something, these people are completely full of themselves and complete tools that have little to no...”

“... It is not limited by age, gender, or "education level" ...”

“... I'm not going to try and tell you what college is about because its different for everyone, but you should like the school you go to, and even en...”

“... For example as an education major I was forced to take a terrible music class, with over 200 students and a crazy professor who loved to force us...”

“... Your pay a lot of money for sub par education ...”

“... IUP has a lot of very high majors, now we even have the NSA (National security agency) helping us with one of the majors (Information Assurance/Cy...”

“... Cook Honors College offers students an Ivy league education for a fraction of the price ...”

“... IUP provides a stong educational background that provides the basic tools to be a productive member of today's business community ...”

“... IUP offers a solid education without putting your parents or yourself in the poorhouse with high tuition and huge loans to payoff when you graduat...”

“... I could've gone to several Tier 1 private schools, but I doubt that I could have had a better education anywhere else in the nation ...”

“... If you are dedicated enough to look into the abundance of programs and exchanges that are offered, finding a meaningful and educational program ...”

“... Kids come to IUP to get a solid education without spending the rest of their life in debt ...”

“... Many of the programs excel in their fields, leading in research and helping students further their education after graduation ...”

“... With regards to the education department, IUP's reputation is world class, and I was given teaching interviews simply because I am an alum ...”

“... IUP is a wonderful school, I love it here, The education is great and I am learning a lot of valuable information to help me in my desired job fie...”

“... The education I have recieved has allowed for me to be successful in anything that I do ...”

“... I'm a junior music education major at IUP ...”

“... Aside from the party atmosphere, the educational side is fine as long as you get the right professors ...”

“... I learned a lot about life and did receive a strong educational base during undergrad once I settled down ...”

“... If you want an education, this is not the school for you ...”

“... There are definitely a lot of educational opportunities here, and it is a great school for that ...”

“... Professors were great in most of my liberal studies departments, however, very few in the Health and Physical Education department seem knowledgea...”

“... IUP was great socially, but average educationally, at best ...”

“... My education has been about what I expected out of the university, and the faculty is outstanding ...”

“... If you want a good education, that, too, is readily available to you if you avail yourself of the opportunity ...”

“... I feel that my education has been wonderful overall ...”

“... " Fortunately, for me, I have found friends in my major who are serious about their education ...”

“... I'm here for my education and only my education ...”

“... Regarding music education, that's what I feel the music program is good for ...”

“... It does have students that work hard and strive to make the most out of their education, but it also has students that seem to think college is o...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs